IM Slave

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

IM Slave

Postby hhhh » April 8th, 2007, 10:01 am

Hi,
I've been at WMM a fair while now, and have recently become a premium member for writing up a script. I'm a straight male

I've used a variety of files (mostly sexual submissive and trigger files) with varied success I suppose (but with surprising success with some files like "Mystery"). I've become progressively better at trancing for someone who isn't very suggestible usually, and am still improving.

Anyway, my main problem is that I don't have any people in reality who I can use hypnosis with, so I'm stuck to confinement. So, I've been looking at IM Slavery as my option. Being triggered and commanded through chat.

So- I've already been practicing with a few files, that give me slave and trance triggers which work when read. What I need from you guys is some ideas. What kinds of sexual things would you do to someone through chat if you had control over them? Be creative

Secondly, I'm wondering about being tranced through chat aswell. Supposing you already had a trigger to put you in trance, how would you ensure your eyes stay open? And how would success vary? I'm exploring whether you could be given suggestions through chat too.[/i]
hhhh

Postby BobbyS » April 8th, 2007, 4:56 pm

I don't know how you'll react of course, as everyone's different, but I tend to suggest to people that their eyes are locked onto my words unable to look away as they focus and relax.
Another one I like is to ask them to imagine three steps with a bed -their bed - at the bottom. As I count down from 3 to 1 with them. they will take a step for each number. When they reach one they will sink into their bed and fall fast asleep with their eyes wide open.
Works a charm. :wink:
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby hhhh » April 9th, 2007, 11:47 am

just to add, I'm currently looking for someone who can do Text Based inductions so I can obtain a trigger to take me back there whenever someone sends me a trigger
hhhh

Return to General Hypnosis