MSN Induced - What's your opinion? Method?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby mindmaster3434 » April 1st, 2007, 10:41 pm

Sure, I've done anything online that you can do in person. In some cases it may even work better for people doing it online, believe me I've found a couple. My guess for why that is is because they've heard about the fact that it can work online and therefore had faith in it already which would just open them up that much more to it.
mindmaster3434

Re: MSN Induced - What's your opinion? Method?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 2nd, 2007, 8:45 am

Infinitum wrote: Has anyone had success online at this caliber before?

That's a big step, Infinitum. From your forum postings, it seems like you've been working on this skill for awhile. Congratulations!

Would you consider giving your new subject some "homework"... something she can practice with between your IM sessions?

One of my subjects has become especially responsive through this technique. Once a week (or so) I send an eMail that uses his trance trigger to pleasantly reinforce suggestions given during a live session.

If you decide to try this - be sure to focus on the basics...
    - Embed the trance trigger deeply and pleasurably (LISTEN TO ME)

- Allow your subject to move at his/her pace. You must be scrupulously worthy of trust so that he/she will want to go deep for you... A little more deeply with each session.

- Encourage the subject to be responsive while in trance. Let them know each session is a private, quiet conversation. They can be honest and open. Give opportunities for him/her to remember a pleasant memory - and then tell you about it. Give opportunities for him/her to remember obeying a suggestion you gave - and then tell you about it.
Please be sure to come back to this posting and let us know about new things you're trying and the successes you're observing. Even better - consider starting a journal here on WMM.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterNarman » April 2nd, 2007, 5:35 pm

My experience is that there are some subjects who can go very deeply with textual-based inductions. Feedback is a problem, however, so you must pay attention to their responses during inductions and make sure your technique allows and encourages basic feedback. However, the biggest drawback is that it is easy to fake the responses when text is involved and this makes it harder to judge how much is real and how much is make-believe. A cam helps.
MasterNarman
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » April 4th, 2007, 5:25 am

That's okay for people looking for people looking for male subjects, but if you're looking for a female subject (even one you've know online for a while) who has or would be willing to use a cam to allow you to gauge depth of trance it's murder I tell you, murder!
I think there's the underlying belief that a guy watching their cam must be a pervert or something, but it really would come in handy to monitor their reaction to the induction.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby kiko2006 » April 24th, 2007, 10:11 am

hello, i'm french and i'm looking for someone who can hypnotize me with MSN. Please help me, because i'm looking for a long time ago.
kiko2006

Return to General Hypnosis