Effectiveness of Files While Walking

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby whatthe75 » May 17th, 2007, 1:17 am

Yes but i would think only if you were in a light trance ( e.g. a day dreaming type state , which is a trance state on it's own ).

Some people zone out when doing things like running or walking,which is a natural trance state.Do you? If you do why not just try the body of the files whilst walking.

The thing i like to do if i have any ideas for hypnosis or similar is to try it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Effectiveness of Files While Walking

Postby goodservice67 » May 17th, 2007, 7:17 am

If trance is the deep conditioned relaxation of the mind, is it possible to use files while performing repetitive activities such as walking and really get into a trance state?

Can I expect to listen to files on a walk and effectively build upon the times I've listened to the same files while seated or lying down?

In my limited experience I have felt a significant relaxation during the induction portions and an attention to the wakening process while on a walk. Plus I find myself drawn to the instructions in order to obey.

Thanks for your comments.

EMG please add yours as I mostly listen to your files. Thank you.
goodservice67

Effectiveness While Walking

Postby goodservice67 » May 17th, 2007, 9:34 am

I am already using the files while walking for reinforcement as well as my need to listen to them. I think my real concern is that since walking has its distractions does it pose a potential negative training effect by reinforcing the allowance of distractions while listening to a file that commands 'complete focus' ?[/quote]
goodservice67

Return to General Hypnosis