need some assistance

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

need some assistance

Postby doevsdoe » July 31st, 2007, 8:04 pm

hi people! i'm looking for some ideas for hypnosis games to play. i'vegot this boy i've been hypnotizing for a few years, and i finally got him to agree to let me have some fun with it. i messed up my first idea already (kinda made him angry, too but not much), but now that he knows what i was doing its not fun. anyone have a good suggestion for me? tame ideas only because we're good friends. i'm not his dom or mistress or anything. slightly humiliating ideas would be okay, but nothing extreme.
doevsdoe

Postby Lxndr » August 1st, 2007, 5:48 am

What have you already done? What do you already know are his limits (i.e. what is explicitly off-limits for him)? What else can you say about him and his life that won't give it away, but will give me (and others) some context with which to make good suggestions? Are you looking for one-on-one stuff, or stuff you can suggest to him when you go out somewhere, or...?

(Okay, so I have a lot of questions.)
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Postby doevsdoe » August 1st, 2007, 5:26 pm

it's one on one stuff. basically he's not really into the whole hypno fetish scene (neither am i really), but in exchange for a hypnotic favor i did for him that took me a long time, i get to play around with him using triggers and suggestions i give him. i gave him a trance trigger so i can give him simple suggestions pretty easily, and mostly i'm looking for ideas that i can do to embarass him in front of me (not super embarassing......we are friends after all). i already got him to wear girls clothes even though it took forever and he's so anoyingly resistant, but basically either simple quick things or long term games that can span a couple of weeks. any suggestions on triggers or commands to give him are welcome, too, and i'll have him post the results every saturday that we get together. i'm not a great hypnotist and he's hard to condition, but if it sounds like it might be fun, i'll try it on him.
doevsdoe

Postby liljonny » August 1st, 2007, 5:55 pm

Only thing I can think of is Instant wetting.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby doevsdoe » August 1st, 2007, 6:16 pm

liljonny wrote:Only thing I can think of is Instant wetting.

nice idea, but no way! i make him wear my clothes during sessions! i don't think he'd be happy with me if i did that, anyway. he'd have to get cleaned up before going home. maybe diapers, though. i don't get the diaper fetish, but i'll get a chuckle out of watching him go red when he realizes hes in a diaper under his clothes. where am i gonna find diapers that big?
doevsdoe

Postby doevsdoe » August 1st, 2007, 6:21 pm

i need to make it into some game...maybe make something happen if he takes it off?
doevsdoe

Postby SeraAngel » August 1st, 2007, 6:43 pm

Something simple and embarrassing have him wear pants that will clearly show off if he has an erection and suggests that when he gets around you he will become incredibly horny. He will try to hide his erection but instead of hiding he makes it more noticeable. this will make him hornier and that when in a conversation that he will not leave to go relieve himself (he will also get figitity),then you say something like "Are you going to take care of that" and point to his erection he will notice how visible it is and will begin to start masturbating right there, in front of you because of how bad it is he needs to get it out right away
and he will only feel embarrassing after wards and feel like you had nothing to do with it or any hint or susspision.

that seems embarrassing enough to me
SeraAngel

Postby doevsdoe » August 1st, 2007, 6:57 pm

wow.....you're turning ME on.....but i haven't been able to make him forget things for long periods much less completely, and i wouldn't do that to him anyway. i'll do things to him that are little more embarassing than a stage hypnotist might.

just for reference, i make him wear one of my outfits during all of our sessions. he lost a bet :p the worst thing i ever did to him was probably when i made him drink out of the toilet after he cleaned it. i told him he had to do a good job, and then he found out why. thats about as gross as i'll take it, and i don't really do any kind of sexual things. sorry about being such a hardass, but we're just playing around. i appreciate the input, though. hehehe........maybe i'll give him a trigger word to make him want to touch me more and more each time i say it. see how long he can control himself. i haven't tried one like that, but that should be within his limits.
doevsdoe

Postby notyou » August 1st, 2007, 6:59 pm

If the boundaries are non-sexual, here are a couple of suggestions that are casual fun:

- Freezing triggers: Have him freeze in place, pose him how you like. Fun to do at parties when the music is loud and no one is watching.
- Thought trigger: After a trigger phrase, the next sentence you say apprears to come from his own internal dialouge instead of from you. Good for the look of confusion. Also, with the right phrasing, you can induce hallucenations. Very versitle.
- Telepathic trigger. Tell him that you're telepathic and will soon trigger him without speaking. See what he does as a result.
- Trigger him to jump up and get a drink whenever you say you are thirsty. A good trigger you can use publicly without arousing suspicion.
- Tell him he can't speak unless spoken too/can't initiate new conversation. I had this done to me for a day once. It was enlightening, humbling, and frustrating at the same time. Most people just talk and talk and talk, no one really notices. Everyone just thinks you are a good listener.

If sexual suggestions are fair game,
- Echoes: Tell him that every touch keeps on repeating and never fades.
- Tell him that your fingertips are linked to his erogenous zones (shamelessly stolen from Lucky Guy). Pick up a cold glass of water, lick your fingers after a good meal, etc.
- The NipplePlay trigger is wonderfully creul to leave on someone, especially if they have to do alot of walking/running

Have fun!
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby doevsdoe » August 1st, 2007, 7:25 pm

thanks a lot notyou! i love the thought trigger idea. i think i'll try that first. the thirst one is a good idea, too. i once made him do my housework in a dress.......sort of like a sissy maid. i was trying to make him think he was a girl but he said that part of it didn't work. it would be cool to have one trigger just to make him perform a tiny service like getting me a drink. he probably would laugh at that one.

i don't get what the telepathic one will do? just leave him wondering? i wonder if i could use the same idea only tell him i'm sending him commands and see if i can confuse him into thinking commands for himself........ he might make himself do thing that i can't.

N has a real treat in store for him Saturday!
doevsdoe

Postby notyou » August 2nd, 2007, 12:25 am

Yes, I didn't verb it properly... The telepathic idea comes courtesy of Lucky Guy here:

http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=11368.0

I recommend reading his posts, he has lots of good ideas.

For me, the thought trigger works like above, with the addition that I won't remember being triggered.

If you are into feminization/domestic service,
- put written triggers on post it notes underneath things he'll tidy
- roleplay! Tell him he's a french maid (male in a dress? Those crazy french) that can only speak broken English. He's an illegal immigrant with no legal rights. If he leaves the apartment, INS will find him and send him back, so he has to clean your place, do what you say, and keep you happy.

I would also recommend checking out emcpodcast.com before you go too much further. I wish I had listened to that site before I started playing with hypnosis.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby goron » August 2nd, 2007, 3:59 pm

Here some other ideas

- SlowFreez trigger: movement will get harder every second and will begin at feet und will reach head in 30-60 sec
- Stopwatch: a watch that will beep ervery 30 sec. He will Freez on the first beep and unfreez at the next beep
- Stiff when hard-on: If he gets a hard-on he his body will get stiff
goron

Postby doevsdoe » August 2nd, 2007, 5:03 pm

thanks! two more days until i can try some of these out. the results will be posted in my journal by N, partly because i want to make him write it and send it and mostly because hes a better speller and knows how to hit 'shift'. sorry. i'm stubborn about that.

keep the ideas coming!
doevsdoe

Return to General Hypnosis