A request... kind of...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A request... kind of...

Postby MovZig » September 24th, 2007, 12:57 am

I've been lurking about for a while and I see that there are a couple files for skills like learning to play the guitar, but I haven't been able to find anything about art or drawing. I really can't draw but I think hypnosis might be able to help some with that. Does anyone know of a file or a place that might have a file for this (besides Google)?

Thanks in advance...
mov eax. [zig] ; Take off every
mov eax, [GreatJustice] ; For
MovZig

Re: A request... kind of...

Postby EMG » September 24th, 2007, 1:18 am

Try adding it to the voting on hypno-files.com and waiting. It's our sister site that does all the more vanilla subjects.

MovZig wrote:I've been lurking about for a while and I see that there are a couple files for skills like learning to play the guitar, but I haven't been able to find anything about art or drawing. I really can't draw but I think hypnosis might be able to help some with that. Does anyone know of a file or a place that might have a file for this (besides Google)?

Thanks in advance...
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cardigan » September 24th, 2007, 3:58 pm

Well, I made a file called Cardigan - Artist's Resolve. Did you check that one out? It's here in the file section. It encourages you to keep painting or drawing and to get your work out there - instead of just leaving it unfinished somewhere, because you became unsure of whether it was good enough - along the way.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Josh_artist » September 27th, 2007, 2:48 pm

so far thats the only thing that's had genuine success, and now that i think about it i should try to get my GF to listen to it because she keeps ALL of her beautiful artwork hidden and keeps saying "ITS NOT DONE YET!!!" when she's had it for months.. i know she dosen't take that long to draw someone...
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis