Self-Hypnosis Success?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Self-Hypnosis Success?

Postby raythe » November 15th, 2007, 7:03 pm

Has anyone tried to perform the type of hypnosis available on this site through the use of self-hypnosis techniques?

Have you had success? What technique did you use?
raythe

Re: Self-Hypnosis Success?

Postby cardigan » November 15th, 2007, 11:34 pm

raythe wrote:Has anyone tried to perform the type of hypnosis available on this site through the use of self-hypnosis techniques?

Have you had success? What technique did you use?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you want to know if we've had success when using the files that are here? Or which self-hypnosis techniques are you referring to?
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby raythe » November 16th, 2007, 8:12 am

Just as an example, one of your files, Cardigan, is "Sex Toy". The purpose of that file is to make a person turn into their lover's sex toy slave. My question to you or anyone else is whether or not they have tried, in this example, to use any self-hypnosis technique to make themselves a sex toy slave without the help of anyone's hypnotic file.

In other words, has anyone has used any self-hypnosis technique (or maybe even an induction trigger that they have gotten from one of the files here) to successfully hypnotize themselves (without a hypnosis file) and implant a trigger, implant a curse, or experience a fantasy, etc.
raythe

Postby AFA » November 18th, 2007, 2:47 am

I believe if I understood you correctly you are referring to unguided hypnosis.

If this is the case I did try it a long time ago but I never got past a very light trance that I couldn’t do anything with.

Unguided hypnosis is very difficult but not impossible. You may find someone on here who has had better luck than me.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » November 18th, 2007, 6:03 am

There have been times that when I typed up things for EMG to add to one of my custom files and had them take effect before EMG actually added them to the file.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Darkmind » November 18th, 2007, 1:15 pm

I find for self-hypnosis it helps to be doing something you can visualize without trancing, and then keep at it. The amount of effort and how well you can visualize help a lot. So does setting 'reminders' for yourself: making sure to bring something up every time you see/hear/feel something.

Of course, I haven't really done anything with this since I actually started studying hypnosis: Most of the stuff I've done to myself was in place by grade 7...
Darkmind
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis