How to get started?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How to get started?

Postby LatexBD » March 3rd, 2008, 3:59 pm

I've just started to read up a bit on hypnosis, and must say the topic is pretty intriguing .. though I'm pretty skeptic, especially of the more radical, physical change scripts, I've "phased out" (I like to believe) during some of the files ...

I've found several files I'd like to have working, but currently I can't yet seem to get any effect from them ... what would your recommendations be on how to get started? I reckon mainly get comfortable with some inductions and deepeners, to practice going into a trance ...
LatexBD

Postby lizzie101 » March 4th, 2008, 12:54 am

^^ what he said.

And you're right, inductions/deepeners would be a great start, though if you really want you could jump right in with the files, most(of EMGs at least) have their own inductions which might be enough for you, but if this is your first brush with hypnosis then definitely practice going under with the inductions first.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby LatexBD » March 4th, 2008, 1:16 am

Reading some of the comments, I tried Bubble induction, which seemed to at least do something ... the first time around I seemed to come back right after the wakeup-call ;) , the other two or three times I was at least asleep :) or in trance for some time in between ... I think I'll try out some of the other induction files and see how they do ...
LatexBD

Return to General Hypnosis