BEST INDUCTION

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby whatthe75 » April 20th, 2008, 3:25 am

Only you can answer that properly.Try as many as possible and find the best for yourself.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » April 20th, 2008, 3:56 am

The confusion induction tends to be good for an analytical mindset. However, every mind is different, so you don't know what might work for you until you try it.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » April 20th, 2008, 1:57 pm

User051974 wrote:Thanks guys, just wondering. My mind tends to wander when I try a file also, any suggestions on that? I start thinking about things not even related to what the 'tist is saying...

I occasionally find that too. For me, it seems to be those sessions that give me the best 'training'. Maybe your subconscious might find it easier to take in suggestions without your consciousness looking over its shoulder and analysing them, or something.

One thing I always keep in mind: Don't dismiss a session just because you didn't think/feel like you expected to.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby FloridaPuppy » April 20th, 2008, 9:01 pm

User051974 wrote:LOL, thanks Urban, that's a perfect analogy...explains allot too. jk.

Thanks, okay, so my mind thinking about doing laundry while I'm listening to an exercise mp3 is a good sign?

It's not specifically a bad thing... if your mind drifts sometimes, then it drifts, that's ok. The key is to relax, and let yourself relax. If your holding onto fears about the file or it's effects, then your going to have problems accepting it and keep snapping out of it.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FloridaPuppy » April 20th, 2008, 9:42 pm

User051974 wrote:FP, that's one thing I'm not doing. Is fearing the file or going under. I do want, no, I need it. But I do feel it doesn't work, I guess it just takes time to happen, I know I shouldn't expect instant results from the first listen, but sure would be nice. :)

well what are you trying to listen to and accomplish?
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby saren88 » April 20th, 2008, 10:33 pm

I'm kind of in the same boat I suppose. It's been about two weeks since I posted my first topic here asking for advice and the search continues for an induction that can help me take that last step down into a deep trance. I've found a lot of inductions work on me to a degree, but none of them I've tried seem to go far enough, leaving me fully alert and only somewhat unwilling to move.

I think one of the problems is a very common one...trying too hard or 'watching for it', trying to feel the transition between full awareness and a deep trance state. It's really hard for me to let my mind wander sometimes, but too much focus keeps the mind active.

It's a good sign you're not (at least consciously) fearing the file or effects. I made the mistake early on of trying out the werewolf transformation and really hoping for fast results after reading here how effective it was. Unfortunately having others around who would find wolf noises at night just a bit strange kept me from fully accepting the file, so I've had to put it on the shelf for the time being. Having a file you can put your complete confidence in is definitely a good thing.
saren88

Postby FloridaPuppy » April 21st, 2008, 12:31 am

User051974 wrote:heh, just read my signature line, FP, you'll get the idea. lol

or read the story, New Year's Resolution, parts 1 - 13 (you can sort the list by clicking on the white "title" button) at http://www.eroticgayhypnosis.com/ncmc/html/ncmc_title00004.html.

Its the NCMC gay erotic hypnosis story archive. If you clicked the white "title" button once, if you scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click on the "stories 301 - 400" link, you'll find all 13 chapters about 1/4 of the way down.

That pretty much sums up what I am trying to accomplish with myself alone, and what I would like to accomplish via hypnosis.

So you want hypnosis to get you in shape and generate a real dominant male human to make you into their slave... Given the fact that "what are you listening to and what are you trying to accomplish" was answered with a suggestion that someone read thirteen chapters of a story and your signature, is it possible that the problem is less hypnosis being effective at motivating you to get in shape, and more simple lack of desire to do so? Hypnosis isn't a magic wand, it can't create people or get you in shape, it can't even force you to get in shape if your unwilling to do so. How can you really claim that there isn't something your afraid of or unwilling to do in the file(s) your listening to when your motivation to change is so limp it can't even take the time to say what those files are?

What files are you listening to and what are you trying to accomplish is a very simple set of questions that should have a very simple answer. If your resolve is so strong, look at your answer and try again.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis