From MRhelllo: my mp3 & script- how did you like it??

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

From MRhelllo: my mp3 & script- how did you like it??

Postby MRhello » April 21st, 2008, 5:12 pm

Hello all:

This is a short little discussion for my files I have uploaded: My long induction script, and my hypnosis check script (which, by the way, has the mp3 on it now). I would LOVE some feedback on the script, and the style of the file. I will treat all comments in here fairly, and will work on my future files with the improvements suggested here. However, please, no comments like: "thiz sux"or "i eated your cookie"- Essentially, no spam or derogatory comments. However, constructive criticism will be accepted with open arms, so to speak.

Thanks again,

MRhello

PS: Please fill out the poll, as well as give comment- They will both help me!
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » April 21st, 2008, 9:21 pm

very well done script, I think when put to file it will be nice to see how it works on people
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRhello » April 21st, 2008, 9:35 pm

Hello all:

Just a small side note: the MP3 file is now with the script- just click on the title to get the mp3! It is voiced by a synthesized female voice, similar to those used in the popular self-hypnosis program, "Virtual Hypnotist". Have fun with my first recording!

MRhello

PS: Thanks for the feedback, WildSprite! Kudos to you!

EDIT: I will consider making scripts and recording them in the synth-voices I currently have. This offer is open to anyone, so feel free to drop me a PM! Thanks!
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » April 22nd, 2008, 12:51 am

The scripts seam pretty good but that synthesized voice was a bit annoying. If it wasn’t for me playing “Thrum” by MN_FriendlyGuy in the background I don’t think I would have been able to go under at all.

Would you like me to record this for you or do you think you will get a mic in the future?
AFA
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis