Best files to start with?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Best files to start with?

Postby safari_al2 » June 15th, 2008, 8:07 pm

I think the problem is I'm doing things out of order. When I first got into the idea of self-hypnosis I immediately went for curses (which of course have not worked yet); now I'm trying inductions and deepeners, but nothing seems to get me into deep trance.

Any advice on what to start with? Thank you.
safari_al2

Re: Best files to start with?

Postby diapers_forever » June 15th, 2008, 11:29 pm

safari_al2 wrote:I think the problem is I'm doing things out of order. When I first got into the idea of self-hypnosis I immediately went for curses (which of course have not worked yet); now I'm trying inductions and deepeners, but nothing seems to get me into deep trance.

Bubble Induction is VERY powerful, and really kick-started me. I was having the same issue, and Bubble fixed me.
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby Jane_the_Bane » July 21st, 2008, 10:11 am

Heh. Sounds familiar - except for the fact that I picked full sensory hallucination files like "TrigWoman" or "SlowWomanChange".
Well, they were at least *partially* successful, anyway, but right now I'm training with files like Cardigan's "Deep Trance", EMG's "Deepener" and other such files. I guess a little Visualization training would also be in order.
Jane_the_Bane

Re: Best files to start with?

Postby Dubloons » July 22nd, 2008, 12:53 pm

safari_al2 wrote:I think the problem is I'm doing things out of order. When I first got into the idea of self-hypnosis I immediately went for curses (which of course have not worked yet); now I'm trying inductions and deepeners, but nothing seems to get me into deep trance.

Try multiple inductions and find one with a voice you like and that relaxes you.

For me, the clear quality of Cardigan's files and his voice work well, so I use Cardigan - Deep Trance most often.

When you find the right induction, just practice with it awhile, let your mind get used to going down deeper into trance. If you end up wanting to try out some triggers, go for something simple. Complex suggestions like transformations and curses tend to be a little harder to get going at first. I have heard from lots of people that TrigFreeze is a good starting file.
Dubloons

Return to General Hypnosis