Conflicting files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Conflicting files

Postby Janis_en_femme » September 3rd, 2008, 5:30 pm

Will there be any problems with listening to conflicting files?
I plan on listening to ForcedGay for a month and see what happens.
Then I plan to listen to ForcedStraight after that.
Does anyone think that will cause problems?
I'm expecting that I'll be gay for a while then revert back to being heterosexual.
Am I wrong in this assumption?
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby Squirrelous » September 3rd, 2008, 9:00 pm

I'd personally place a gap in between to let the first file wear off.

Then again, I've been trying to turn completely gay but still get sexual for females occasionally.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » September 3rd, 2008, 10:40 pm

If done as you describe, you are not listening to conflicting files. You are working with one file for a month, and then another file the next month. The only way to make it into a conflict, would be if you listened to them at the same time! (And it's anybody's guess how that would turn out).

But you might not get the same results with both files - even when listening to only one at a time. Since one's sexuality is a very deeply rooted thing - probably founded before birth or in early infancy (don't know, and I don't even know if scientists would be able to agree) and being strenghtened for the next 10-15 years, then it's something that's very hard to change. Unless you are really of a very bisexual nature. Then the files would make your bisexuality swing in either direction and make you more pronounced gay while listening to ForcedGay and more pronounce straight while listening to the other file. But if you are strictly straight, I think it would take MUCH more than a month to change that into being homosexual. (And vice versa).

But please keep us informed! :twisted:
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » September 3rd, 2008, 11:46 pm

Maybe use both at once and see if you lose all sexual desire.Your mind will get so confused it will say bugger this and decide on neither.

Sorry just being silly.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Janis_en_femme » October 1st, 2008, 2:51 pm

Actually, that's what happened.
I've become somewhat asexual.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » October 2nd, 2008, 12:51 am

Coooool.

Maybe now you could try the forced gay file because your brain has no clue what you are so it would be confused again in which way gay would be.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Lobotaru » October 25th, 2008, 1:16 pm

Why not just take the best of both worlds and go bi? :)
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Experimentalist » October 25th, 2008, 4:50 pm

cardigan wrote:Unless you are really of a very bisexual nature. Then the files would make your bisexuality swing in either direction and make you more pronounced gay while listening to ForcedGay and more pronounce straight while listening to the other file. But if you are strictly straight, I think it would take MUCH more than a month to change that into being homosexual. (And vice versa).

But please keep us informed! :twisted:

Exactly what I think when reading the reports of people who claim they were straight, then became gay, after listening to the ForcedGay etc... Awesome stories to read indeed, but also I'm pretty sure they were bi to boost.

Speaking of which... actually per definition 95% of the population is bi. Only 5% are 100% hetero or homo. It's psychology research, argue against it if you wish but it's there, and even the scientists trying to undermine the results had to give up when it was valid to almost any group tested...

So what I'm aiming at is the fact that since 95% are bi even if they don't know it, these files can have a tremendous impact on a WHOLE LOT of people including so called straight (or gay).
Experimentalist

Return to General Hypnosis