I'm interested in making my own files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I'm interested in making my own files

Postby asankhya » September 20th, 2008, 6:35 pm

yo whats up, i've been listening to some hypnosis files and am about to start making my own. i've got some great ideas and i think i have a really good grasp on hypnosis already.

at first no files really effected me. i suspect its because i really didn't feel comfortable being sexually obedient to another man, and honestly i still dont. i could if i wanted to, but female voices work alot better for me. anyway, i had no hallucinations until i smoked a blunt before the session. all i can say is wow. i didnt even need any long inductions or anything, i was so damn deep so effortlessly. what's even better, is that i responded to everything. i was feeling everything perfectly. not only that, but i was fully aware of every sound in every file. i could hear them all, even if they were well hidden. if you've ever been baked and listened to music, you've probably experienced that, where you can hear every single sound and it all sounds so good.

anyway, i had an idea that i'm planning to work with. any suggestions or comments would be great.

my first file will be really simple. it'll be smoking a blunt... but not just any blunt. the more relaxed you feel, the more potent the weed becomes. the higher you feel, the deeper your relaxation gets.

later on i'll probably use it for inductions.

also, i noticed how well files that have two voices work. as in, the left ear would be how a file would normally go, and the right ear tries to resist it. is there a name for this, and any methods to make that type of file more effective. also, how do you induce trance using confusion.
asankhya

Return to General Hypnosis