I felt like I was possessed

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I felt like I was possessed

Postby fatchikluver » December 8th, 2008, 3:00 pm

I've was training with Cardigan's "instant Hypnosis" files for about week. About a week ago, I listened to the files "Hypnosis Aid," and "Train PhotographicMemory." Even though you're not supposed to go into a trance while listening to either of them, I went into a trance when I listened to both. I stared at my computer screen, could not move for about a minute, and was repeating everything said by the author of the Photographic memory file. At first i was afraid and freaked out, but now I would just like someone's input on this. I'm listening to the hypnosis aid file right now, and I'm not afraid of listening to either file anymore, but have not yet tested them together, again.
fatchikluver

Postby fatchikluver » December 8th, 2008, 3:04 pm

After turning up the volume on the file "Hypnosis aid" I found myself becoming focused again and mouthing the words to the music I was listening to. As if I were absorbing the suggestions of a hypnotist.
fatchikluver

Postby cardigan » December 9th, 2008, 3:37 am

Well, it seems that after the initial training, your mind is now very willing to accept suggestions and puts you into trance very easily now. This can sometimes come as a bit of a shock, if it happens all at once. But you'll get used to it, and with time your trance will hit a level where it is most effecient, while at the same time you will be so used to it at that time, that you probably won't notice it.

Good luck!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis