Sleep or trance ?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Sleep or trance ?

Postby sissybitchsub » March 23rd, 2009, 10:20 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to hypnosis and WWM. I have just started listening to a couple of files to try and see if it works on me. My question is, When I listen to the files I think I have been falling asleep. Is this normal and will it still work if I am asleep, or is it an actual trance. I seem to wake up after it is over but don't know how long after.
One other question is how do you download to an i-pod?[/b]
I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.
sissybitchsub

Postby Ladon » March 23rd, 2009, 11:04 am

I just toss the MP3 files in iTunes and mark them as Audiobooks (so they don't show up in my library of music or shuffle in with songs). You can do this for a group of files by selecting them and going into the properties page.

They should download on your next sync.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

down loading

Postby sissybitchsub » March 23rd, 2009, 11:07 am

Thanks for the help. I will try that and see if I can get it to work.
I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.
sissybitchsub

Postby nowhereman19 » July 3rd, 2010, 12:00 pm

I have had the same experience, the falling asleep when trying to go into trance. Or is it sleep? It's how I wake up, with my eyes popping open, awake with a need to move. This makes me wonder, I may have been under, way under. I seem to want to do it again, need to.

I am doing things, from the file, maybe I have always felt this way.
nowhereman19

Postby DancingShadow » July 3rd, 2010, 6:44 pm

Going into a trance could feel the same as falling asleep. To a large degree it depends on how you think a trance might feel.

nowhereman19 wrote:I am doing things, from the file, maybe I have always felt this way.

Thats a fairly clear sign that the file worked... Keep it up
DancingShadow
Regular
Regular

Postby brand22023 » July 3rd, 2010, 11:02 pm

YOUR SOOO LUCKY i can hardly trance
brand22023

Postby TeenWolf » July 4th, 2010, 5:53 am

I easily trance.
Sometimes, I treat it as falling asleep so I go deeper, but end up going 'unconcious' until the file ends.

If it's a trigger file, the only thing I remember when I wake up is that certain words have an effect on me.

If it's a curse file, I just wake up with the effects it should have.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Miya » July 8th, 2010, 10:14 pm

I've been having this too - I'll put on a long file, for example, the bubble induction, and then the next thing I know either it's morning and my iPod is put on my bedside table or I wake up to the sound of the next file in my hypno folder, part of the way through.
I'm not even sure if the triggers work, though...
Miya

The way to tell

Postby softline » August 6th, 2010, 1:50 am

Inductions can put you to sleep (versus trance) if you are physically tired when you do them. That is why it is not a good idea to listen to files at bedtime.

If you want to know definitively what is going on you need to get your hands on some brain waive monitoring equipment. Trances versus sleeping have very different brainwave patterns. That is the only way to know definitively.

From what you describe the files appear to be working and you are achieving trance quite often.
softline

Return to General Hypnosis