Question From A Newbe

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Question From A Newbe

Postby juanpablo » May 22nd, 2009, 5:46 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking at the files on here and find them fascinating and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me in making the right choice here.
I am looking for a very good file that would make my wife my sexual slave (slut) and do whatever I tell her to. I would like the file to be subliminal with music and if I played this 'music' file to her she would become a sexual slave to me.
Any suggestion, then please let me know.
Thanks.

Juan
juanpablo

Postby iron_blade » May 22nd, 2009, 1:30 pm

First off, is your wife somewhat willing to do this with you? Generally, hypnosis works if the listener allows the hypnotist to take them into trance. If the subject knows or is even a little suspicious, the hypnosis will have almost no effect. Subliminals are different, but they are usually to add to the hypnosis. They usually convince someone to act a certain way, but its extremely hard to use them to implant a trigger.

I'd say the best file for you would be trigslave, by EMG. It turns the subject into the slave of the speaker until the subject is told to revert to normal. If you can really get her down enough, she would forget what happened as a slave.

If your wife is against this kind of thing, then your best chance would be to convince her otherwise. If you tell her to do something she's completely against even when she's in trance, she'll either snap out of it or ignore it completely.

Goodluck!
iron_blade

Postby Follower » May 23rd, 2009, 11:25 pm

If your wife is against this kind of thing, my advice would be to not do it. There's always the whore files on here....but personally, I'm not into that kind of stuff. I'm male, and although I enjoy the thought of feminizization, I'm not into it that much.
Follower
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis