Where can I find free mp3s on being breast fed?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Where can I find free mp3s on being breast fed?

Postby mommyslittlone » July 8th, 2009, 7:56 am

I am new to hipnosis fantasies but always dreamed of being breat fed. I wonder if anyone has done any mp3s in which the listener is breast fed while under. I am married and my wife doesn't know.... Cant use credit cards. So, looking for free mp3s on line.
Feel free to send private message.
Mommy's Littleone
mommyslittlone

Postby Ladon » July 9th, 2009, 8:24 pm

You might stop the fantasizing and tell the wife, many women LOVE an adult nursing relationship. Then again, many don't. I happen to be on a round-the-clock nursing schedule with my wife currently, and I know how it feels first hand. I might be able to write and record a good file for you and WMM, if you'd like.

And as you relax even further, you nuzzle up to her and feel her soft skin against your cheek,
She pulls you closer, guiding your lips to the waiting nipple...
You notice the sweet smell of her skin as you latch on,
pulling the silky, soft aereola into your mouth...

It will take some work, but I'm sure it could be done. Even so, it is difficult for a person to 'experience' something in hypnosis, if they do not have the experience to draw from. How would you imagine the feeling of swimming if you've never been in the water?
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mommyslittlone » July 9th, 2009, 11:56 pm

While I've never actually tasted real milk, I have enjoyed the sensation of sucking on my wife's mipples and of other women in my life. My real fantasy is to be rocked to sleep as I suck. I read an amazing story that nailed it on another website a few days back. The site was:
http://www.ladymesmer.com/v2/home/index.php
Look for the story "Breast before Bed. Amazing.
If it's easier, an audio file is just fine. Video is not essential.
MLO
mommyslittlone

Return to General Hypnosis