Files in Portuguese

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Files in Portuguese

Postby PantherDream » July 20th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of contributing some files of my own, and rather than add more new mediocre files, i was wondering if people would like to see some of the popular files translated. Since Portuguese is my native language, I could do some fairly decent Portuguese versions of the files.

I had this idea since it seems that subjects trance much better to inductions spoken in their native language.

Are there enough Portuguese speaking users in this website to make this a worthwhile endeavor?
Also, I would appreciate suggestions to what files you'd like to see translated.

Regards,
Panther
PantherDream

Postby hellion0 » July 21st, 2009, 1:31 am

While I'm not a Portugese-speaker, I think files in all languages help the goal of the site, so I'm all for seeing files in as many languages as possible.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » July 21st, 2009, 7:38 am

I agree with hellion, and right now we are working on a major upgrade for the site where I plan to include ways to find files spoken in other languages easily.

Full internationalization is a tad less likely without a lot of volunteer work but we already have files in several languages and I would love more.

hellion0 wrote:While I'm not a Portugese-speaker, I think files in all languages help the goal of the site, so I'm all for seeing files in as many languages as possible.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cardigan » July 22nd, 2009, 12:07 am

EMG: That's a great idea. If you make this upgrade, I have some files in Danish, that I would like to contribute. :-)

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis