Stuck to my sofa

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Stuck to my sofa

Postby hypnostriggers » November 27th, 2009, 1:55 pm

I am not sure this is the right subforum, but I believe it is the most approximate.
I was surfing and found this site by British Hypnotist/Illusionist/Mentalist Derren Brown.

It is a fake Pizza Store site, that is supposed to, using subs, to stuck people in their sofas.

It is curious, even tough it didn´t worked with me when I tried (well, only one try).

Anyway, here is the site. Am am not responsible for the site or its effects.

http://www.stucktomysofa.com/
hypnostriggers
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » November 27th, 2009, 4:14 pm

looking at that site wont 'stick you to your sofa' as this is just some joke advertising site or something which relates to his The Events thingys. he made four live ish episodes called the events where he tried out some things and stuff. Have you tried clicking the menu thing on that site becuase it will take you here - [url]http://derrenbrown.channel4.com/index.shtml[/url] :o
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnostriggers » December 3rd, 2009, 4:20 pm

I saw the Events program. One of the episodes was an attempt of Derren to stuck people into their sofas. Some people really got influenced and were unable to leave the sofa.

Even though the site looks like a joke, some people actually got influenced by it and got unable to leave their sofas. I believe it is all about suggestibility.

Anyway, Derren Brown is really mad.
hypnostriggers
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » December 3rd, 2009, 11:12 pm

hypnostriggers wrote:I saw the Events program. One of the episodes was an attempt of Derren to stuck people into their sofas. Some people really got influenced and were unable to leave the sofa.

Even though the site looks like a joke, some people actually got influenced by it and got unable to leave their sofas. I believe it is all about suggestibility.

Anyway, Derren Brown is really mad.

That last sentence seems looks like you were about to go somewhere with that then just forgot to type it.

Why is Derren Mad? How is it relevant to Stuck to your Sofa Pizza delivery?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis