Weird Experiance

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Weird Experiance

Postby BigGuy » December 20th, 2009, 11:59 pm

I was sitting at a railroad crossing hte other day waiting for a train to pass and when a bunch of railcars with openings in them started to pass me, it felt like I was trying to go into a trance just by watching the cars go by. Has anybody ever had this happen before?
BigGuy

Postby bucketwarrior » December 21st, 2009, 12:27 am

That's called 'zoning out.'

It's an everyday trance; a natural phenomenon. Though you may be more aware of them now if you've been trancing alot
bucketwarrior
Regular
Regular

Postby BigGuy » December 22nd, 2009, 2:42 am

cool, thanks!
BigGuy

Postby iamli3 » January 25th, 2010, 2:50 pm

^
l
lol ya what he said

but even when i apear to be "zoned out" my mind is just trying to think of something maybe with a little "focues" which is still a new consept to me that i don't understand fully.......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BigGuy » January 26th, 2010, 1:25 am

Luckily that's been the only time that has happened so far.
BigGuy

Postby iamli3 » January 26th, 2010, 1:33 am

still sounds interesting , kinda playing on the sheep jumping over the fence gag there
actualy i wonder , has anybody tryed to make an indunction useing counting sheep that hop over a fence? lol........
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Inanenoble » January 26th, 2010, 5:56 pm

I believe I saw a counting sheep induction somewhere, though it could have just been counting.

Though I think "Imagining" is for deepening and not induction. Though I'd be wrong.

Though as I remember correctly Trance is a natural state that you go into multiple times a day. Hypnotism is harnessing and focusing this trance to remove/numb your mind's ability to question what is possible. (though it is much more involved then that)

You could probably go into trance forcing yourself to look at a small dot on the wall. In fact some Inductions are done specifically by having you concentrate on some small object such as a coin or your hand until you fall into trance.

Also if you concentrate a bit while watching a train go past you, you can even fool yourself into believing that your the one moving. Though perhaps that is only me.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » January 26th, 2010, 6:30 pm

orly o.o?.........

id imagen that would hard to to do because if you could see anything other than the train then it would be obvious that its the one thats moving , especialy if its the one making the sounds of it moving
but if those were not the case then ya i can see that happening........
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Inanenoble » January 26th, 2010, 6:36 pm

The most interesting time I ever did that (I used to do these mind games all the time when I was younger) was at the Airport with the metal luggage Conveyor belt.

Effectively I felt like I was on a moving platform for probably over an half and hour.

Edit: Deleted the last sentence. I felt it could be misinterpreted.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » January 26th, 2010, 6:58 pm

......interesting........

well i think that discription of "hypnosis" is very wrong but at least you have 1 so f#$% me for thinking negativly of it
(speaking of which why the f&*% did i even come back on here? (replies is why) i thought i got off like 3 hours ago for just that reason..........)

and ya well ppl try to say that kind of stuff all the time , im curently thinking that i never let myself go into those "daily trance" things
but something everybody always fails to mention is that that doesn't help with what is trying to be done here at alk so its pointless to even mention it........

i could , probably , if i even had a working comprehention of "focuesing" >_> ...............
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Inanenoble » January 26th, 2010, 8:19 pm

I am oversimplifying and trying to make sense of contradictory information hense why I put "It is more involved". Though yeah I probably shouldn't try to define things before I read more.

You speak very forcefully but judging by how you write it you don't seem to mean any offense (though I can't read everything your saying)
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » January 26th, 2010, 8:37 pm

prety much :/ .............
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis