Induction difficulty

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Induction difficulty

Postby Cafuzzler » June 8th, 2010, 11:03 am

I know loads of people post this type of message to start with.

I have had a bit of a problem with induction. I am deffinatly not an analytical type of person. I some how keep focus while relaxing. I relax all of my muscles, my breathing remains constand and i ignore the pictures inside my head. I only focus on the sound of the voice but i still cant go under.

Can some one give me good advise please. I realy want this hypnotysm thing to work because it sounds amazing.
Cafuzzler

Postby sarnoga » June 8th, 2010, 7:45 pm

Which induction or inductions did you listen to?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Induction difficulty

Postby Cafuzzler » June 9th, 2010, 7:45 am

Well iv listened to Cardigan's and EMG's induction on some of their files and the induction on LRhousecat plus iv listened to a few other files across the web but i still dont get into a trance or much effect from any file =s

got any advise for me??
Cafuzzler

Postby sarnoga » June 9th, 2010, 8:13 pm

Cafuzzler wrote:Well iv listened to Cardigan's and EMG's induction on some of their files and the induction on LRhousecat plus iv listened to a few other files across the web but i still dont get into a trance or much effect from any file =s

got any advise for me??

Yes, I may have some advise if you are willing to try something for me first. That is if you don't mind so awfully much.

Below is the description of a file and the link to that file. It is a free file for every member. If you are a premium member even the Binaural will be free.

The file is only an induction. That is all it is. Probably not even as good as some of the ones you have already listened to. But it is different. All it will do is take you into trance.

If you would listen to it when you have a few moments to kick back and relax. Maybe even try it on two or three occasions. Then if you would, come back and post what results you have, if any. Depending on what happens, perhaps at that time I will be able to make a suggestion, or perhaps I will ask you to try another thing or two.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=890

· Name: Sarnoga - The Road Home Additional Types: Binaural/Script/Link To File
Description: This is an induction by Sarnoga. This file will guide you into trance. That is all it does. There are no triggers or post hypnotic suggestions. This induction has no awakening and is suitable for putting in a playlist in front of the body of another file you want to use.
Author: sarnoga PlayTime: 00:25:00 Added On: 2006-11-20 Downloaded: 1684
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.8750 Total Votes: 8 Comments: 4

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Cafuzzler » June 10th, 2010, 2:20 am

sarnoga wrote:
Yes, I may have some advise if you are willing to try something for me first. That is if you don't mind so awfully much.

Sure i will try it later and tell you how i got on =]
Cafuzzler

Postby Cafuzzler » June 10th, 2010, 4:53 pm

I only got to listen to your file all the way through once but by the end of it was extremely relax so thanx for it.

What i like about it is that you have made it a story so i can have picture in my head to focus on, plus you dont tell the listener to focus on anything specific so their eyes can focus on the wall aswell.

I found the background noice a little wierd because my ear wanted to work out what they where more then listen to you which, i think, actualy helped.

Well i'll try and listen to it over the next few week and if anything happens i'll post it on here =]
Cafuzzler

Postby sarnoga » June 10th, 2010, 8:40 pm

Your experience with two or three more listens should be enough to tell me what I need to know. You might try the binaural version if you have access to it.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis