Long lasting effects of Bodybuilding 1-on-1 hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Long lasting effects of Bodybuilding 1-on-1 hypnosis?

Postby Wolffried » July 9th, 2010, 11:21 pm

Hi everyone!

I often get adressed by others to help them improve their bodybuilding results by hypnosis, help them to bluk up and so on. I have had good sucess with trigger based hypnosis, but my attemps to get some long-lasting triggerless effects have not been so great.

So I'm wondering if there are any tips you can give me to create more constant, 'always-on' effects in subjects.

Also, what kind of suggestions do you find most effective for workouts and a bodybuilding future?

Thanks a lot for your answers!
Wolffried

Postby trawl » July 10th, 2010, 7:51 am

My own personal experience as a sub, conditioning does work but it can fade off, the sub has to have a lot of drive on their own but using something to reinforce that drive can help.

Maybe their own trigger to use when needed or anchoring the triggering to something they see or do every day, like putting on their gym clothes focuses and prompts them forward.

Setting measurable goals is also is really important, as a sense of achievement I've noticed seems to empower the triggers immensely. Belief from the sub that what they are doing is working is just the greatest enhancer.

suggestion wise, positive reinforcement seems the way to go, remind them of how they will feel when they reach their goals and of the progress they've made so far, build on success.
trawl

Return to General Hypnosis