Do you like freeze hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby aviant » October 19th, 2010, 11:25 am

Here is my story. There is similar suggestion on the voting board, but not by me. I just took the idea and the guy that hypnotizes me via IM liked it a lot:

I was horny, but every time I touched my member, my whole body, or on another occasion - my arm froze for a minute or two. Wicked way to tease your subject or put him in chastity, if given for longer periods.
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnotickles » October 19th, 2010, 1:12 pm

I certainly enjoy making my subjects just freeze, great to edge people :)
hypnotickles
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » October 22nd, 2010, 10:09 pm

I see them as a fun generic suggestion. They're a good will-tester too, Although if I figure out in trance that it's a will-tester it usually makes me wake up because my brain goes "Fuckit I'm not waiting here for hours."

But if like, 8 minutes pass in the middle of a file with nothing happening after I was frozen then I usually enjoy it for a bit, but I'm very relieved when the hypnotist returns. I do remember I once heard a file that had me hold my arms out and leave my tongue out of my mouth for 30 minutes straight after the file ended and I did it and for some reason enjoyed it but after the 30 minutes were up I immediately thought "NEVER AGAIN! THAT WAS TERRIBLE ARRGGH!!"
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby SDoll » October 24th, 2010, 2:47 pm

I love being frozen!! I just don't have anyone in person who can freeze me....yet. I do like using the test files to freeze myself. It's fun, but I know it would work so much better with a human in the room, and then I would just be their doll....
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frstone » October 27th, 2010, 12:04 pm

Love being frozen too.. but i only have web sessions or mp3 from this site,which give me the feeling i'm not hypnotized yet, and therefore sometimes the feeling of just playing along.

But I would love to be frozen and left for a couple of minutes, or the idea with touching my member or like that.. :)
frstone

Return to General Hypnosis