ok...I just listened to 2 files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

ok...I just listened to 2 files

Postby buttlicker79 » December 23rd, 2010, 5:37 pm

I have a question now... and I hope someone can answer it..

I listened to

Blink's Basic Induction & Panty Erection.. you know the one that causes erections when girls in undies are seen.

Now I realized I blanked out multiple times while listening to both files and I dont remember alot of what was said in either one..

Is this normal...?
Is that what im trying for?
What just happened when I blanked out?
buttlicker79

Postby lexii » December 24th, 2010, 1:53 am

it happens to me too and everything works fine ^__^
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby buttlicker79 » December 24th, 2010, 8:58 am

So this is the intended effect?

If so then I shall give the blinks another listen today. and see how that goes
buttlicker79

Postby lexii » December 25th, 2010, 7:06 am

Not sure if intended Is the right word but it is perfectly normal. Happy trancing.
lexii
Regular
Regular

Re: ok...I just listened to 2 files

Postby bandler » January 6th, 2011, 1:18 pm

buttlicker79 wrote:I have a question now... and I hope someone can answer it..

I listened to

Blink's Basic Induction & Panty Erection.. you know the one that causes erections when girls in undies are seen.

Now I realized I blanked out multiple times while listening to both files and I dont remember alot of what was said in either one..

Is this normal...?
Is that what im trying for?
What just happened when I blanked out?

Blanking out is a sign that your conscious mind was out of the way. Hypnotic trance bypasses the 'critical factor', and when you blank out, that is a good indication that your critical factor blanked out too. Its like suspension of disbelief when you watch Sci-fi movies. You can't enjoy Star Trek if you concentrate on all the laws of physics that are being violated. Hypnotic trance is not possible if you constantly judge and assess what you are hearing.

Yes, it is normal, and yes this is what you are trying for.

The proof will be the results you get... but then again, a lot of guys get an erection when girls in undies are seen WITHOUT any hypnosis ;-)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fizbin » January 10th, 2011, 7:53 am

Yes, that sounds like the correct effect for Blink's Basic. That's a pretty solid file. The only "payloads" built-in that I could find in the script were relatively benign. Other than the amnesia (which you've noticed), it is basically relaxation and encouraging daily/repeated listening. (I am assuming the script accurately reflects the file itself.)

As an induction, however, it leaves you in a deep trance state - ready to accept whatever follows. It includes a delayed awakener, so if you don't have anything following it, you will pop back to "normal" about 5 minutes after it ends.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby yope » January 16th, 2011, 12:07 pm

Well... I guess you can videotape yourself next time..
yope

Postby autumnheart » February 2nd, 2011, 6:39 pm

I've blanked out when listening to some stress/relaxation hypnosis. Unsure if I just fell asleep or if this was an intended effect. :lol:

I'm going to think that mine is passing out though, cause when even when I'm in a trance state I still have this awareness of knowing that I am not asleep. Cause when I did black out when listening, I would awake to something else on the playlist playing and me wondering what the heck just happened.

If you were relaxed enough or tired at all I'd probably say it was more likely that you passed out rather then going into a deeper state of hypnosis.
autumnheart

Postby bandler » April 17th, 2011, 1:58 am

autumnheart wrote:I've blanked out when listening to some stress/relaxation hypnosis. Unsure if I just fell asleep or if this was an intended effect. ...

If you were relaxed enough or tired at all I'd probably say it was more likely that you passed out rather then going into a deeper state of hypnosis.

The sure way tell you went deep in trance is when you suddenly hear the 'tist say '5! Eyes open. Wide awake now."
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Illpill » April 17th, 2011, 11:50 am

Hey Buttli..

Just a minor note - Panty erection makes you get hard whenever you see a womans panties, anywhere! There needn't be a girl inside them. You might find that seeing panties for sale in a store makes you get a pronounced unhideable boner and having a look at some sissies in women's panties could give you quite a buzz too.

Keep reading the smalls print.
Illpill

Return to General Hypnosis