Hypnosis to make someone enjoy degrading

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis to make someone enjoy degrading

Postby Cirrow » October 11th, 2012, 2:31 am

Does anyone know of any hypnosis or any other methods to make someone enjoy degrading their partner? My partner is very submissive and doesn't really get off on degrading me, but gets turned on by how much I get turned on by it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get her to like it too?
Cirrow

Postby ParanoidLord » October 11th, 2012, 7:51 pm

From what I understand of hypnosis, it's going to be very hard, if not impossible, to get her to like it if she doesn't already. On the other hand, since your partner seems to be turned on by you enjoying humiliation, you might be able to do it by linking the pleasure she gets from your pleasure with actually enjoying the acts themselves.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterHMH » October 13th, 2012, 4:24 pm

ParanoidLord wrote:From what I understand of hypnosis, it's going to be very hard, if not impossible, to get her to like it if she doesn't already. On the other hand, since your partner seems to be turned on by you enjoying humiliation, you might be able to do it by linking the pleasure she gets from your pleasure with actually enjoying the acts themselves.

Basically this. If she's receptive of the idea of being turned on by humiliating you, then it should be possible to make that a reality. At the very least, you could create a sexual desire to humiliate you specifically, if not the general case of being turned on by degrading all others.

Of course, it depends how deep (both) of you would like to take it.
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis