I would appreciate some assistance.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I would appreciate some assistance.

Postby docfreeze » April 28th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Hi i am completely new to this and would like to try out some of the hypnosis files on this site, but have no idea what i am doing. I would like to try EMG's Trig Custom Boobs, but i cannot tell by the description if it's one of the visualization files or the permanent physical change files. i would also like get any tips on starting out. Please help, and thanks - docfreeze.
docfreeze

Postby Frap » April 28th, 2013, 8:18 pm

It seems to be a visualization only but I could be wrong.

I suggest for beginners to find someone to trance you a few times so see what you respond to then go from there.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby docfreeze » April 28th, 2013, 8:42 pm

I was looking at EMG's page of files, and saw one called induction. I assume that this file will be something for me to start with before going onto Trig CustomBoobs. Am I right, or am I missing something? Oh and what is the accelorator file going to do for me?
docfreeze

Postby docfreeze » April 28th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Looking through more file descriptions I think that enchantments by MEG sounds really fun. Does anyone know how well these files I am talking about work?
docfreeze

Postby ProfessorPig » April 28th, 2013, 10:12 pm

the best advice i can give would be dont listen to anything that you wouldn't want to work. it is also usually advisable to avoid curses when you are starting out. some people on here struggle for months trying to get files to work, other people listen to a file once and thats all it takes to start effecting them. some people find that certain inductions work better for them than others. some people trance better with a male or female voice.

i personal like chewtoys files a lot and recommend those as a good place to start out because they are pretty tame and they train you to be a better hypnotic subject. if you do want to listen to his files you have to start with deeper spiral induction because it gives you a trigger that he uses in his other files to rapidly bring you in a trance state. while it will take awhile to learn the trigger it is convenient in the long run because you dont have to listen to a long induction every time you want to listen to a file.

other than that, the only advice i can give you is relax and have fun.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis