Did i go into trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Did i go into trance?

Postby dave1056 » August 14th, 2013, 4:24 am

Hey, I joined this site not too long ago (it's great btw) and i have been trying to enter trance for about 2 weeks now until last night. I was listening to a file and before i knew it i could barely feel my arms and legs however i remembered everything said in the file. Then i listened too a different induction file and it was 17 minuites long and i don't really remember it at all i remember him saying you'll wake up in 10 seconds but the file only seemed like it was a few minuites long and not 17minuites. So did i go into trance, because if i did thats great :).
dave1056

Re: Did i go into trance?

Postby Tangy » August 14th, 2013, 3:54 pm

dave1056 wrote:Hey, I joined this site not too long ago (it's great btw) and i have been trying to enter trance for about 2 weeks now until last night. I was listening to a file and before i knew it i could barely feel my arms and legs however i remembered everything said in the file. Then i listened too a different induction file and it was 17 minuites long and i don't really remember it at all i remember him saying you'll wake up in 10 seconds but the file only seemed like it was a few minuites long and not 17minuites. So did i go into trance, because if i did thats great :).

Yea you are getting ready to wake up for real now, you still are in a trance 5.4.3.2.1 . Awake. :o "WOW" That was amazing I Know. He Hee
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis