Excited

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Excited

Postby Honeycatattackattack » October 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm

I made my profile a few minutes ago and I'm very excited to get started. I made a journal to note my progress. My interests are pregnancy, pussy modification, squirting, bimboization, humiliation in public, wet pussy, bareback (see pregnancy) and (to see if it would work) getting me to require/crave condoms for sex with my boyfriend. (Sti free but I'm still not on birth control)

I would gladly help test any files you would want to test if they interest me.

Honeycatattackattack@gmail.com
Honeycatattackattack

Postby Optimal1973 » October 9th, 2013, 7:38 am

You're setting yourself up for a conflict. Pregnancy and bareback are good complementary compulsions, but trying to throw condom use into that mix would be bad news.

If you are interested in that path, a latex fetish could couple nicely with a compulsion to crave condoms during sex.
Optimal1973

Postby Honeycatattackattack » October 9th, 2013, 10:03 am

I understand that and you make a great point. If I can be hypnotized into CRAVING and NEEDING a condom for sex with my bf, it does a number of things.

It is kind of like if someone can hypnotize me, I would be so turned on by that.. Also my bf likes being denied so I see mandatory condom usage a turn on for him too.

I am willing to try it, but need hypnosis to get the full kink factor on..

I have many fetishes so I think I will find plenty of files here to enjoy.
Honeycatattackattack

Postby demigraff » October 10th, 2013, 4:43 am

Sounds like an interesting (and desirable) list of fetishes. And some of the other ideas you've posted seem pretty original. I started thinking about one you mentioned in another thread, so may have a prototype shortly if you want to test it.

Have you been hypnotised before, or do you have any guesses what kind of induction will work best for you?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis