Trance suggestion to accept all suggestions in trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Trance suggestion to accept all suggestions in trance?

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » November 16th, 2013, 7:01 pm

I know you can't be hypnotized against your will, but what if you listened to a file that has suggestions saying that you will accept any and all suggestions you hear when in a trance, and you accept that. Would this work to accept anything? (I have no evil intentions here, would only do it on myself :) )

Thanks
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » November 16th, 2013, 7:59 pm

It's possible, a very straight-forward, brute strength attempt. Most people just load themselves (or their subs) with lots of submission suggestion.

It's dangerous though. If someone knows you are set up this way, and they know a trance trigger you may have, you may find you've lost an hour and your bank account balance.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby MistE » November 17th, 2013, 8:49 am

Yeah it presents some problems. I mean as Endo said, I personally use stuff like my Siren's Voice ,Irresistible, etc. to help people go under better when working with me only. That way I don't inadvertently effect any simultaneous fun they are having with other 'tists. Rather than use a "you will be helpless to resist" language, it's probably preferable to spend a long time building up "you will have greater capacity to do x" language. Skillset Deepener, when I made that one it was about putting new tools in people's toolboxes, not taking away an (often rational) I-don't-want-to-do-that response.

The adage that you can't make someone do something they don't want to do is so rarely coupled with the corollary that what you want to do can change once you are under, so that kind of tack might be the place to start. Still I'd advice just a permissive kind of focusing-on-accepting-suggestions-better training regimen, and a robust safeties file.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » November 20th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Endo wrote:It's possible, a very straight-forward, brute strength attempt. Most people just load themselves (or their subs) with lots of submission suggestion.

It's dangerous though. If someone knows you are set up this way, and they know a trance trigger you may have, you may find you've lost an hour and your bank account balance.

Though you read stories that say something like that, there is no proof of it in the academic literature... And not even the experiments some secret services made in the cold war (there is little enough of the documentation public and there are only a few psychological publications discussing them, but I think it's pretty safe to say it was a flop... and what is public goes further than everything you would want to do to someone!) was ever able to force someone to do something useful (yes, a kind of "reflex" trigger might work, but as soon as you have a few seconds to think you can decide to stop)...

MistE wrote:
The adage that you can't make someone do something they don't want to do is so rarely coupled with the corollary that what you want to do can change once you are under, so that kind of tack might be the place to start.

Well... "can" being the operative word! But you should mention we're talking about what your subconscious wants, not your conscious mind... So if you don't want something consciously but your subconscious is indifferent - yeah, maybe! But for most things it's luckily and sadly not that easy (luckily because it keeps you safe with the things we do here, sadly because most psychological problems would be easily treated if it were that simple)...
Last edited by ViVe on November 20th, 2013, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 20th, 2013, 9:24 pm

ViVe wrote:You might become aware of how easy it is to accept and experience all the suggestions in a hypnotic file because you can open your mind to the fact that you can easily accept and experience all the suggestions in a hypnotic file.

Beautifully said, ViVe.

A hypnotist reveals skill in interesting ways.
    - ways that tickle and delight
    - or bring mystery and deep shadows
    - brawny, brutish sexuality
    - even girlish giggles and peppermint candy

The old words seem clumsy and oafish...
You will accept any and all suggestions.
It's easy to brush them away. And everyone knows, once a cobweb has been brushed away, you forget it was ever there.

Free to enjoy trance
    - Open to the fun
    - Curious about what comes next
    - Exploring hidden desire
Yes, ViVe those words are beautiful, aren't they...
You can easily accept and experience suggestions.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby ViVe » November 20th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Ooops... those weren't even meant to be posted here... :P

My computer was acting up, so i copied it into a word file and restarted it, must have mixed something up! That came from some talk with Siren about a "easier to trance" thingy...

But yeah... force never works... lure them with pleasure, lull them, make them curious.. and of course - give the subcoscious something in return (usually pleasure)...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby Siren » November 21st, 2013, 1:33 am

<.< >.> Yeah.. that wasn't supposed to be posted in here... but its really nice to hear that you like the sentence form. :3

As to the sentence it was/is part of a concept file I'm working on at the moment... What can I say.. Some of the people in this forum inspired me to try a few thoughts out...
Siren

Postby Siren » November 21st, 2013, 1:41 am

Endo wrote:It's possible, a very straight-forward, brute strength attempt. Most people just load themselves (or their subs) with lots of submission suggestion.

I would agree there Endo. With any luck though, the type of people willing to put the time and effort into making this type of file work correctly, would put the proper safety suggestions. But one can never be too careful.
Siren

Return to General Hypnosis