Inquisitive minds

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Inquisitive minds

Postby Tigataga » December 20th, 2013, 10:14 am

I just had my first session over Skype and must say feeling rather tingly all over hehe. Enjoyed the session and looking forward to the next. I questioned my tist afterwards though (with his permission of course) because I've been trying to understand how hypnotism works so I can be a better subject. I've come to a theory that being hypnotised is essentially a subject is conscious, but consciously giving control of his body and actions to the hypnotist. Wherein I know what I'm doing and feel myself doing the actions, but because of the state of trance, it's not really me telling me to do so... I think that makes sense.

I explained it to the tist as such;
"I think I'm understanding it. Inquisitive mind is my problem haha. But it's like, I'm giving the hypnotist (you in this case) control over me, I know what I'm doing but like you're telling me to do it rather then I am. It's fascinating and exciting hehe"

I guess I'm kind of asking if I'm right in thinking this? It's silly to really understand what I should be feeling, but, like I said, I have an inquisitive mind and would like to know how it works so I can better understand it and be a better subject.
Tigataga

Return to General Hypnosis