Any file that removes post orgasm regret?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Any file that removes post orgasm regret?

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » March 19th, 2014, 7:25 pm

There are a lot of files that I want to continuously listen to, but whenever I orgasm I lose the desire and stop listening to them for a long time. This really breaks the affect of the files for me. Anyone know if there is a file that removes that post orgasm regret or anything like that?

Thanks
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » March 19th, 2014, 7:47 pm

i think this is a major problem for many people. if you look at what the most intense hypnodoms do for brainwashing there are usually suggestions for chastity or orgasm denial mixed with increase in arousal. this serves a manifold purpose, it creates dependance on the hypnotist for sexual gratification, links the hypnotist with sexual pleasure while simultaneously sexually isolating you from others, and it keeps you listening long enough for the files to take deep root in your mind. by increasing your arousal mixed in with the denial element they are ensuring you return regularly to deepen your programing. many hypnotists also create a trigger so that release can only be attained when your subconscious accepts all the suggestions. that might be the most useful for your needs if you don't want to get into orgasm denial.

i don't know of any files off the top of my head that will fulfill your needs. it is easy enough to modify the files you like and overlay a whisper track where you repeat something like "i can only cum when i accept all the suggestions in the file, and when i cum all the suggestions will become even more powerful and irresistible".
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis