new to hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

new to hypnosis

Postby dbaday » August 5th, 2014, 2:29 am

hello everyone so im new to hypnosis but have been curious about it for awhile, Basically im wondering what do you suggest for someone new looking to be hypnotized, i have read (but not much) about "blank" and "bubble" files to get me started, and help me get into trance and deep relaxation. any specific ones that you would recommend? i think i enjoy the female voice files better. Also what is the deal with triggers Subliminal, Binaural, Script? i see some of the files im asking about have triggers others do not mention them. thanks, all info you guys have for me is appreciated!
dbaday

Postby ProfessorPig » August 6th, 2014, 10:04 am

everyone is going to have different hypnotists that they respond better to than any others. i always recommend chewtoys files to people starting out with hypnosis. from a fetish point of view they are really tame and they cover a wide variety of trance training subjects. the triggers he uses are linked to him but the skills you learn will transfer over. although trance is a naturally occurring state the way it is accessed through hypnosis is a practiced response.

triggers are effects that happen only when a certain condition is met. for example, "you will go into a deep trance when i say 'spanish manner'"

subliminals are suggestions that are made outside of your ability to consciously process what is said. they often take the form of quiet little whispers that you can hear but cant clearly make out.

burials are a buzzing sound that changes your brainwave frequency and bring you into trance without a formal induction. you can read up more the science of how it works by googling it. flickering light can also create the same effect.

scripts are just transcripts of what is said. descriptions of files can be hit or miss on here and its a way of finding out whats in the file without scanning the file. to scan a file skip past the induction so you do not go into trance and listen to the rest of the file to make sure the suggestions are things you want. remember if a binaural is used in addition to the induction you can still enter trance just from scanning a file

anyway, i hope this helps
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis