Hypnotic pm's

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic pm's

Postby coandyco » August 11th, 2014, 4:09 am

I was wondering if it's possible for someone to be hypnotised by a private message and if so I would love to receive one,
Not to bothered what the outcome is I just want to experience hypnosis through reading text only,
I've heard of someone joining a site out of curiosity and after receiving a pm off another member they are now an online slave and trapped by this other member, unable to resist doing things they are told even though they still aren't 100% interested in the lifestyle
coandyco

Postby BobbyS » August 11th, 2014, 11:21 am

I suspect there is an element of fantasy to that tale. At the very least, someone simply realising an existing fantasy.

Trancing from static text is possible, but don't be surprised if the results aren't earth-shattering.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Rotoscope » August 12th, 2014, 3:26 pm

^ Agreed.

If you've ever gotten absorbed in a good book, you've gotten into trance from text, so it is indeed possible, but a single PM, unless long enough to be a script all it's own, is not likely to be very effective. And a single PM making you a slave? Unle3ss it contains a related already installed trigger phrase/word related to being a slave, that's just not going to happen.

That being said, I'd love for someone to prove me wrong :P
Rotoscope
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » August 13th, 2014, 4:17 pm

based on peoples success with email slave i have no doubts that a similar file could be made for pm's. i think there are a couple files on here with rapid trance triggers that would work when read already.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis