Do these ones actually work?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Do these ones actually work?

Postby AduroTri » November 2nd, 2014, 5:12 pm

http://youtu.be/PQ1SElznMuU (For Repressed Emotions and Memories)
http://youtu.be/FahXegD5LyU (For psychic abilities)

Can someone tell me if these actually work for them? Because they didn't put me in too deep of a trance.
AduroTri

Postby Endo » November 2nd, 2014, 7:24 pm

I would advise you to stay away from these files.

If you do have actual repressed memories, a psychologist or therapist will be able to help you far more effectively with dealing with past trauma than any file could.

As for "psychic abilities", there is no scientific evidence for such paranormal things being "true". Don't delude yourself.

As for the effectiveness of the techniques used in the files themselves, that's up to you. YOU need to determine what techniques, voices, pacing, etc. works for you. It's very subjective, only you can tell yourself if a certain file will work.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby AduroTri » November 2nd, 2014, 11:45 pm

Why avoid them?

Plus, a little FYI, unlike most people I actually KNOW how to deal with my emotions. I don't need to waste my money on someone who thinks they can help, but probably can't really relate to my problems. Because if I have a problem...I can go to my friends and ask them for help or simply talk to them.
AduroTri

Typically...

Postby Calimore » November 3rd, 2014, 3:06 am

We recommend new users try files with more simple effects, like those that can make you itch somewhere until you send the author an email. The files you've listed are considered somewhat advanced for the novice, and people with repressed memories or emotions are generally referred to someone trained to deal with such issues professionally.

Please don't think Endo was being presumptuous - the advise he gave is fairly standard here. Personally, I believe that all files on this site should pertain to sexual and recreational effects ONLY, as few of us here are qualified to do hypnotherapy or explore psychic potential, especially through the use of mp3s alone.

As you were asking for a recommendation, please do not disparage those offering theirs unless you'd prefer to receive no response at all. Both Endo and I only wish to help in such a way that you have a more enjoyable experience here.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » March 13th, 2015, 4:07 pm

AduroTri wrote:Why avoid them?

Plus, a little FYI, unlike most people I actually KNOW how to deal with my emotions. I don't need to waste my money on someone who thinks they can help, but probably can't really relate to my problems. Because if I have a problem...I can go to my friends and ask them for help or simply talk to them.

Aduro, it is possible to abreact when digging up repressed memories and no, that's not something you or a friend can deal with, it requires a professional. Of course, you might not have anything that dreadful down there but some people do and since the memories are repressed, how do you know? I've been through this personally and believe me, you do not want to go there hypnotically without a pro at the helm. It is not about how you feel but about what you might do.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to General Hypnosis