Paruresis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Paruresis

Postby DogPack » November 21st, 2014, 1:50 pm

Any one know where I can get any free files to help with Paruresis, or shy bladder?

I would love to get over my shy bladder, I have not pissed in front of any one since I was 8 or 9 and my headaster grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up in to the air for running in the corridor at dinner time, only i was running cos i needed the loo, prity much from when i sat down to eat dinner but they would not let me leave the table till ate all my dinner, so by the time he did that i was ready, ready to burst and promptly pissed my self in front of the whole school while he shouted at me in his welsh choir voice in front of the whole school.

Needles to say i have not pissed in front of any one in a long time, but starting to get fed up of hanging round the mens bathroom on a night out waiting for the stall to be free.
DogPack

Postby wohermiston » November 21st, 2014, 8:25 pm

Hi, and welcome to the crowd.
You should spend some time here www.paruresis.org
There are some hypnotic offerings on the web. Commercial, not free. Hard to know how effective they are.
Most of what is done here tends to be fetish related. Maybe I should consider making one for this. I have had it much all my life as well.
if you think you have the will to change, you could try the file called tranquility in the self help section. http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2118/Tranquility--.php
This is a good introduction to trancing and may help you find your own solution.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » November 21st, 2014, 9:27 pm

i second what wohermiston said, this site is geared towards the fetish side of things. the only possible hypnotic solutions on here that come to mind are diaper files :P

that said i have the same problem. i am able to overcome it most of the time by conditioning a trigger that i use whenever i go pee anywhere. anytime i have to pee i imagine pissing into a very specific toilet, that is easy to visualize, and i say a phrase "1.2.3.4.1.2.3.4." followed by a series of musical notes in my head.

usually one repetition of that set of numbers is enough, but if its a really crowded restroom i might have to say it twice or really focus on my visualization. you can pick the phrase and the image that works for you, some people like thinking of waterfalls or other water related things, but what you picture does not matter as long as you can imagine it clearly

it will likely take awhile before this will work enough that you can pee in front of others easily, but its important to do it every time, no matter where or when you are peeing.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis