FemButtGrowth success anyone?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

FemButtGrowth success anyone?

Postby bgo2 » December 6th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Has anyone ever had a success with every part of fembuttgrowth including the panty compulsion?
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » December 13th, 2014, 8:11 am

I personally have, you can take look in the gallery at some pics of mine. There's a thread in success stories where people have shared their thoughts on the file that you can take a look at.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » March 6th, 2015, 3:29 pm

If it "takes" for you; it will do something. It includes a suggestion about exercise and eating... the bubble part of the fem shape is simply the size of the glutes and their fat cell padding; muscle size you control directly by exercise and food. Thus, some impact is a guaranteed slam dunk.

OTOH, the heart-shaped part; is largely controlled by our bone structure; even after 30+ years of weight lifting, the amount of soft tissue I have between skin and the edge of the hip bone at the leg socket is maybe an inch, and I doubt if I have more than an inch or two in distortion of the bone shape. There just aren't a lot of cells, fat or muscle, to work with there, so its unrealistic to expect much in the way of widening in an adult.

The file has left me feeling compelled to try some herbal teas, modestly better living through chemistry, licorice root, chasteberry, spearmint, that sort of thing. See if I can't influence where fat is stored to some extent.
whome
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis