Erotic Mentalism

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Erotic Mentalism

Postby Enkindu2001 » January 10th, 2015, 10:20 pm

Hello everyone! I've been working on a sort of puzzle recently: erotic mentalism. Maybe I should explain.

I started out as a mentalist (before studying hypnosis), which is a very broad title (it can mean anything from Derren Brown psychology, to Uri Geller psychic, to memory or math stunts!), for me it means a focus on mind reading, with predictions of human behaviour and a bit of mysticism, just to keep things interesting.

So I've been thinking about an erotic performance (for lack of a better term), but I can't think of what that would look like. The closest I've come is a sot of "game" structure (something like rock paper scissors, or "which hand do I have the coin in?") as a "stripping" game, but a) Something like that is inherently and overtly dominant over the other person, in a way that a lot of erotic hypnosis isn't, and b) The eroticism isn't ingrained into the mind reading, they're very separate, which is to say that they won't be turned on when I read their facial expressions and judge what they're thinking.

The challenge I'm having is to make the mere idea that I can read their mind erotic, which is hard because good mind reading is a slow, almost methodical process (while at the same time being messy and interpretive), if I can somehow make a prediction sexy, that would be incredible too, because I don't think that, even if I show them I knew what they where going to do in bed, it would be sexy.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Enkindu2001

Postby jjourneyy22 » January 16th, 2015, 2:30 am

The uppermost in our minds is the [url=http://www.archeagegoldmall.com]Cheap Archeage Gold[/url] final destination. On a certain day at a certain hour, we will pull into the station. Bands will be playing and flags waving. Once we reach there, so [url=http://www.rsgpfast.com/RS-3.Gold]Runescape Gold[/url] many wonderful dreams will come true and the pieces of our lives will be fit together like a completed jigsaw puzzle. How restlessly we pace the aisles, damning the minutes loitering, waiting, waiting, waiting for the station.
jjourneyy22

Postby PSAlexandria » January 31st, 2015, 1:14 pm

Trying to cold read their sexual fantasies or what makes them orgasm could be an erotic idea. I think I've seen Derren Brown do something similar.
PSAlexandria

Return to General Hypnosis