Is dizziness normal?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is dizziness normal?

Postby bobbylink » December 14th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Hello all--got a newbie concern here... With nearly every file that I have tried, I've been experiencing rather strong dizziness after the halfway or two-thirds point. Sometimes, it's a bit uncomfortable... Is this a normal phenomenon?
bobbylink

Postby aeroue » December 14th, 2005, 12:02 pm

Not for me but take it as a good sign, at least they are doing something.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » December 14th, 2005, 12:21 pm

You might experience dizziness - it's perfectly normal for some people. If you were receiving sessions from a real hypnotist, he could help you get rid of the dizziness right away. But it usually goes away with time, once you get used to going into trance.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 15th, 2005, 5:40 am

Are you taking any kind of medication or are you under the influence of alcohol while listening.!? Dont be offended its only a question ~as I read somewhere that this can affect your experience with hypnosis.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » December 15th, 2005, 5:48 am

I had a client that I had just hypnotised, and when she came out of trance, she complained that she had a headache and was feeling dizzy. I then asked her to close her eyes, took her quickly back into a light trance and told her, that when she next awoke she would feel fine and that the headache, dizziness and other bad things would be gone. After I awoke her, she felt fine. I know that she was sober etc. But these things happen sometimes.

Trance is a powerful thing that gives different results with different people. One must anticipate these kinds of things.

One way to cure dizziness during self hypnosis would be to record a session yourself and instruct yourself that when you wake up, you will feel fine. Or to place this inside one of EMG's files. But I don't know how well this will work. I have tried to mix EMG's or other's files with my own, and I find it disturbing when a new voice starts to speak. The best thing is the same voice all the way.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby bobbylink » December 15th, 2005, 2:09 pm

No alcohol or medication here. Sometimes it's strong enough that I can feel it while still under--almost enough to wake me up.
bobbylink

Postby isadora » December 15th, 2005, 3:39 pm

i feel a little dizzy at times too bobby. i figured it was just normal, my brain was adjusting or something like that.

but i actually just went with the dizziness and found that it helps me go into trance. but that could just be me. :)
isadora
Regular
Regular

Postby yaoislutboi » January 23rd, 2006, 1:16 am

I just tried the furry transformation for the first time, and it felt like i was spinning for about 10 minutes there...

On a side note, this is my first post - and this stuff is amazing! I never believed it... but I sure as heck do now!
yaoislutboi

Postby jun » January 23rd, 2006, 5:52 pm

I was curious if the dizziness was signifying I was getting into trance, in trance already, or way off in another zip code from trance. >.>

I went with it and it felt kind of nice for a while but then I think I thought about it too much and brought myself out of it. -_- Which is too bad, since it was actually like riding a flying carpet... um... bed.

Or something.
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » January 26th, 2006, 7:34 am

There should be dizzyness, but not Sea-sick dizzyness.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 26th, 2006, 9:24 am

Well, what I feel isn't really dizzyness, but when I go into trance, I induct myself in a way that causes a mental falling sensation. It really helps me. I picture myself falling through an endless patch of sky, free-falling "down, down the skies, into trance..." The inductions in the files aren't quite as powerful as my full induction, which takes the better part of 5-7 minutes. It creates the illusion that an abyss has opened underneath you, but in a good way. It makes me go really deep, which is how I get results without files. :D
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis