deep trance on only one file

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

deep trance on only one file

Postby anthrax » December 14th, 2005, 8:21 pm

Hi all,

I've been going into trances now for about two weeks and I'm finding it quite comfortable and relaxing. There is one file in particular - CursedShaving - that puts me in the deepest trance, almost to the point where I might be sleeping/dreeming. It seems to come and go during the file, where I find myself slightly wakening during the trance and remembering "hey, i'm supposed to be focused on his voice!". It's like I've blanked out for a minute, sometimes my mind even wanders like I'm having a dream.

I gather this is nothing to worry about, but what I want to know is am I actually falling in and out of sleep, and does it alter the efectiveness of the file?

It doesn't seep to happen with any of the other files, not yet anyway, and it's not that I don't want this one to work - I do!

Cheers.

What's the point of becoming something in life...

...why can't I just be me...?
anthrax
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 14th, 2005, 11:55 pm

It's a sign that you are in a deep, comfortable trance. So this is good.

You might want to use the induction that accompanies that specific file for other files too. Maybe this induction is better for you than the others.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby anthrax » December 15th, 2005, 12:56 am

I thought as much. What gets me is that there are other files with the same induction that don't have the same "deep trance" goodness.

It might be because I've just gotten used to that file in particular, I suppose.

anthrax
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 15th, 2005, 5:29 am

Well, then you need to do like a surfer: find a good wave and ride it. What I mean is:
Start with the trance file, that puts you really deep, edit away the awakening of that file and proceed to other files that you would like to listen to while deeply in trance, and then finish off with an awakening. I hear that EMG is making an awakening file.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby anthrax » December 15th, 2005, 3:29 pm

I'll try that and let you know how it goes.

anthrax
Regular
Regular

Postby Kharon » December 15th, 2005, 8:58 pm

I'd just like to add that for most of the trigger and training files, you shouldn't NEED more than a light or medium trance. Most of the ones that could require a deeper level are... probably, anything that's supposed to truly affect you physically, especially those that rely on hormone manipulation.

A deep trance will still help achieve results more quickly, but it's not necessary for most of the files here.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis