Curses, hypnosis, & transformations using hypnosis are f

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby mindphuk » February 9th, 2011, 5:46 am

sfhole2stretch wrote:Ok Ricgek .... let's just say for the sake of argument you are a realist and all this hypno stuff is fantasy. Given that, what are you doing here? Just curious.

I doubt, that he will answer. After all he was trolling and won't come back. His view of hypnosis is what hollywood told him: Some magical esoteric thing that spells people (he tells hypnosis in one sentence with spells).

Anyhow, one thing I can agree to: Hypnosis is fantasy. And it's proven that people with good imagination and fantasy have good effects in hypnosis. It's a way to convince the subconscious mind about a certain fantasy helping the subject either to imagine the fantasy better like in a dream or even in awake state to see things that are not there (or don't see things that are there) and - if it is wanted - that the fantasy causes changes in behaviour.
I think, no one here really thinks a hypnosis can make a dick disappear, maybe some growt to breast can happen when it causes the body to produce more female hormones.

And, if a placebo has a desired effect, does it matter then if it is a placebo at all? What counts is that the effect is there not why it appears.
mindphuk

Dolly Parton's breasts were amazingly real

Postby mondaytuesday » November 22nd, 2012, 11:40 pm

Plus, they didn't have boob jobs when she hit the scene, not going up in size, at least.

Unless she used hypnosis and if so, your original point may be valid.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Previous

Return to General Hypnosis