want to be hypnotized to smoke cigarettes

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

want to be hypnotized to smoke cigarettes

Postby zerogmonkey » January 13th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Know the health concequences.

I live in Virginia.

I want to challenge or tempt someone through some kind of wager or bet to see if they can hypnotize or force me into becoming a cigarette smoker and nicotine addict. Regardless of the amount you want me to smoke. Any Brand. Any method.

Not interested in emails about the effects.

Anyone who can make it happen, ill buy cartons of smokes or or some other bet. Serious challenge.
zerogmonkey

cigarette smoking

Postby maskedanonymity » January 15th, 2013, 1:11 am

Regardless of how much fun that sounds to you, I wouldn't do it man. Those things cause cancer. It's not worth it for a little fun.
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

cigarette smoking

Postby orator » January 15th, 2013, 8:43 am

What is the allure, if I might ask?
orator

Re: want to be hypnotized to smoke cigarettes

Postby lazurm » July 27th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Don't do it. My girlfriend is a heavy smoker and I kept asking her to stop. Well, she learned hypnosis and asked me if she could hypnotize me to at least tolerate it. Eventually I agreed as it was becoming a major sore point for me, her smoking that is. first the smoke didn't bother me anymore and I thought that was good, so she suggested I "reinforce" the "session", etc. Long story-short, I actually started puffing on her offered cigarettes and it didn't take much longer before I was smoking just like she was. I suspect she did this to me, though she denies it, but I have a major need to smoke every time I see her smoking and this is totally opposite of the way I used to feel about it all. Now I smoke even when I don't see her, so be warned. I tried stopping and absolutely can't, for many reasons now (can't get smoking out of my mind, intense cravings, etc.).

zerogmonkey wrote:Know the health concequences.

I live in Virginia.

I want to challenge or tempt someone through some kind of wager or bet to see if they can hypnotize or force me into becoming a cigarette smoker and nicotine addict. Regardless of the amount you want me to smoke. Any Brand. Any method.

Not interested in emails about the effects.

Anyone who can make it happen, ill buy cartons of smokes or or some other bet. Serious challenge.
lazurm

Postby groggog » August 11th, 2014, 3:25 am

1 )Go to any place which sells cigarettes. Bring an ID in case that is necessary.
2 )Buy a pack of smokes. I recommend menthols, they are more tolerable for novice smokers. Some convenience stories (the shadier kind) sell loose cigarettes, which they're not technically supposed to do, but if you don't like putting down $7 for a pack.
3 )Smooooooooooke. It's a bit nasty, but you will get used to it.
4 )Keep at it. Construct a little ritual every time you light up. This is what a lot of smokers wind up doing, gives the activity a little more meaning.

Nicotine is really addictive, so it should do the job for you - whether you like it or not.

I wouldn't recommend it though.
groggog
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » August 11th, 2014, 11:25 am

How about the safer option?

Get someone to convince you that a specific thing (perhaps a pen) is a cigarette.

Then see if they can hypnotise you to be addicted to smoking that cigarette.

Your mind experiences the same end result. Your lungs don't.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis