looking for hypnotist partners

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

looking for hypnotist partners

Postby Kerelon » March 7th, 2013, 6:53 pm

I'm incredibly easy to trance, but often can't find people to do it with when in the mood. Send me a private message if interested.

Edit: Am aware that I did not put much information, I will give as much information as possible via private message to all those that inquire
Kerelon
Regular
Regular

Sometimes ya Gotta give to Get

Postby Calimore » March 8th, 2013, 12:08 pm

A very compelling post. Not.

I took a minute to browse the numerous request for hypnotic play here and dozens of unanswered posts have something in common with yours - they are from people with various handles who give no details about themselves but say they will give details when asked.

Imagine going into a store looking for hypnosis partners. Walking over to an aisle, see sitting there is a white bag with a black label saying For Hypnotic Play (Details Inside). If there are other such packages on the shelf that actually say what their flavor is, what some (or all) of their ingredients are, directions for use or are endorsed by other hypnotists (eg. Used by Mistress Elena), how inclined do you think someone would be to pick that package up?

Even as I write this, I don't even know what your screen name is. I was so disinterested I did not even bother to memorize it. And guess what? I AM looking for play partners.

I am not trying to be mean, on the contrary, I'm trying to help. There is an edit feature to these posts. If I were you and I was really serious about finding someone to do hypnosis with, I would use that button and add some details to my post.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby mjasonmc75 » March 15th, 2013, 4:27 pm

i can help
mjasonmc75

Return to General Hypnosis