Any "normal" non-permament files that you can reco

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Any "normal" non-permament files that you can reco

Postby ap66 » April 5th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Hello. I'm new here, and I have been interested in hypnosis for a while, but I never successfully went under before. Are there any recommended "normal" files. None of that erotic and curse stuff.
ap66

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 5th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Welcome aboard, ap66

You've asked about "normal" files. I'm glad to give a referral.

I suspect the files you're looking for may be in another site. In the left frame, click the Hypno-Files.com link.

The recordings here are normal too. But we're a community that likes to take a giant step away from ordinary.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby ap66 » April 5th, 2013, 5:34 pm

It does have what I am looking for. :) Maybe next time I'll try something more adventurous (in between HypnoFiles and WarpMyMind) . Thank you for the suggestion.
ap66

Postby Endo » April 6th, 2013, 8:31 am

There are files that are lightly erotic and files that are extremely erotic. Say, Train Nipple Orgasm vs. Tentacle Surprise. The first one makes your nipples more sensitive, and the other makes you hallucinate that there is a tentacle monster permanently attached to you. "Normal" hypnosis, just like "erotic" hypnosis is dependent on you to want the effect of the file. Also, "curse" files are files that hypnotize you into wanting them to be permanent, which does make them permanent. HOWEVER, once you decide you don't want the effects, it may start to wear off. Don't quote me on that, it's different for everybody.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis