Curse Milky

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Curse Milky

Postby JayBird73 » October 9th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Hey guys, I'm not sure what forum to place this topic, seeing as I'm a Newbie. But. I've been listening to Curse Milky for about a week, and I can tell I am getting addicted to it, like I should. I've been thinking about it when I wasn't listening to it and craving hearing it. Has anyone else tried this file and did you get any results?

Also, when EMC says "pitocin" or "pertussin" instead of "prolactin", it seems to almost break me out of trance. Because pertocin is a drug to induce labor, and pertussin isn't a word, but pertussis is whooping cough, and prolactin is what causes milk hormones, so I got confused and it seemed like my mind skipped a beat. Does anyone have any difficulties with that? Or am I thinking too hard about it... :?
JayBird73

Postby cubes » October 20th, 2013, 9:34 pm

If it kicks you out of trance, then it might be best to edit out that part of the file using a program like Audacity. If you try to ignore it, it will probably still annoy you.
You might also message EMG and let him know that he's not using the right word so that future files won't contain the same mistake.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Milky

Postby Tangy » December 21st, 2013, 12:44 pm

JayBird73 wrote:Hey guys, I'm not sure what forum to place this topic, seeing as I'm a Newbie. But. I've been listening to Curse Milky for about a week, and I can tell I am getting addicted to it, like I should. I've been thinking about it when I wasn't listening to it and craving hearing it. Has anyone else tried this file and did you get any results?

Also, when EMC says "pitocin" or "pertussin" instead of "prolactin", it seems to almost break me out of trance. Because pertocin is a drug to induce labor, and pertussin isn't a word, but pertussis is whooping cough, and prolactin is what causes milk hormones, so I got confused and it seemed like my mind skipped a beat. Does anyone have any difficulties with that? Or am I thinking too hard about it... :?

I have used this file and yes I am lactating and when it gets cold outside my nipples hurt.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 19th, 2014, 5:03 pm

i have found no results through this file. that 'pictocin' error throws me out of any trance that i might have been in. being a grammar freak that i am regarding sentence structure and words usage. i sticks out like a sore thumb.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis