First hypnotic subject

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

First hypnotic subject

Postby erebus99 » March 14th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Hello WMM! I need some advice, and y'all are the best in the business.

I've just recently started talking to and working with a boy who is interested in hypnosis. He's fairly submissive and good at taking orders. However, it seems like he could go farther with his submission with some hypnosis. I don't have a lot of experience in writing hypnosis files (or on guiding someone with hypnosis, or being a dom/Sir, etc....), so for now I have him using some basic files like Blank and Blink's Good Boy and Bubble Induction.

He's only been at it for about a week or two, but he seems to be going into trance fairly quickly and efficiently. His description of the experience lines up with what others on the site have said about their trance experiences. As such, I'm looking for files for him relating to submission, to encouraging exercise and healthy living and to encouraging sexual activity and sluttiness.

At the same time, I was wondering if there are any resources out there for people who want to learn to write files. I would like to be able to tailor some files to him, but I don't know how to write them in an effective manner...

Any help that y'all could give would be greatly appreciated. I'm quite new to this, and would like to treat him properly while still training him properly.
erebus99

Return to General Hypnosis