Hypnosis while Exercising on stationary bike

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis while Exercising on stationary bike

Postby antrare » March 19th, 2014, 11:24 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for an audio (or ideas to put together one) to create a hypnosis induction while riding a stationary bike. I'm intending on using suggestions such as increased arousal/pleasure for each circuit of my legs and the harder I work the greater the pleasure. I'm interested primarily in the induction while I'm focussed/doing something else...

The intention is for it to last about 30mins and to eventually not need the audio for the arousal/pleasure to happen. i.e. conditioning so the act of riding provides the positive feedback.

Any thoughts on the induction/process that I could use? I'm primarily used to relaxation inductions which would not work as well in this instance.

Thanks,
Antrare.
antrare

Postby Endo » March 20th, 2014, 8:49 am

I tried doing some nosis stuff during workout once, and I couldn't stand it. It made time slow to a friggin' crawl, and it was generally uncomfortable.

Of course, you could install the suggestions to enjoy your workout the night before, and then just focus on the workout.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby antrare » March 20th, 2014, 3:27 pm

Thanks! I thought about doing something like that but I'm more interested in seeing if I can do it while I'm riding. The idea (arousal/pleasure) would be a start to kick it off and see how I go (and where I can take it).

I'm getting fairly good at trancing now and have started forgetting the sessions (even when they're my own audio) so I'm curious to see if I can make something of this.
antrare

Return to General Hypnosis