is it possible to hypnotize someone in your sleep?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

is it possible to hypnotize someone in your sleep?

Postby ProfessorPig » January 14th, 2015, 1:02 am

Lately my boyfriend has been acting like he has been listening to my files. he has developed fetishes he previously did not have and has experienced behavioral changes that he would if he had been listening to my files. the only files of mine he has listened to are not erotic in nature.

so that brings me back to my main question, Is it possible to hypnotize someone in your sleep? I know i regularly talk at great lengths in my sleep and i also experience sexsomnia, but it seems fairly far fetched that i could be doing this in my sleep and neither one of us is aware of it.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » January 14th, 2015, 8:14 am

Haha, kinky.

I don't know. Perhaps if you set up a camera/mic every now and then when you sleep?

Or perhaps he's been listening to some of your other works outside of your knowledge?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby jjourneyy22 » January 16th, 2015, 2:28 am

We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are travelling by train. Out [url=http://www.viprunescape.com]Buy RS Gold[/url] the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving on a crossing, of cattle grazing on a distant hillside, of smoke pouring from a power plant, of row upon row of [url=http://www.archeagegoldmall.com]Cheap Archeage Gold[/url] corn and wheat, of flatlands and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls.
jjourneyy22

Re: is it possible to hypnotize someone in your sleep?

Postby Alien4420 » March 13th, 2015, 3:56 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:Lately my boyfriend has been acting like he has been listening to my files. he has developed fetishes he previously did not have and has experienced behavioral changes that he would if he had been listening to my files. the only files of mine he has listened to are not erotic in nature.

so that brings me back to my main question, Is it possible to hypnotize someone in your sleep? I know i regularly talk at great lengths in my sleep and i also experience sexsomnia, but it seems fairly far fetched that i could be doing this in my sleep and neither one of us is aware of it.

Remarkable, but yes, it does seem possible. Also if he overhears you when you're listening -- headphone leakage, what have you. Finally, guys do tend to pick up sexual memes from one another, and get into whatever their BF's are into, so that's another possibility.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to General Hypnosis