Memory loss

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Memory loss

Postby wootness » May 19th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Hello, I've been listening to these files for about a week now, and now I'm having problems with short term memory loss. It just seems like whenever I get an idea, or think of some memory, it just fades out of my mind and then I can't remember it no matter how hard I try. Because of this, I flunked a test in geography, forgot my original password/username for warpmymind, and now midway through my list I forgot what I was about to say :( .

Anyway, my question is if this has happened to anyone else before. I think it may have had something to do with the trainsusceptable file which involves going into such a deep trance that you forget everything you heard while in trance, allowing it to go straight into your subconscience (Ha! I remembered that :) )
wootness

Postby ShadowSabre » May 19th, 2006, 11:46 pm

I've never had that happen, but sometimes if I do too much I'l feel a bit foggy for a few hours afterwards. Perhaps you should lay off the hypnosis- or at least cut back-- until school lets out?
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuriousG » May 20th, 2006, 11:44 am

If you're not getting much sleep, that may be a factor as well.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby notyou » June 11th, 2006, 11:37 pm

I've had some similar experiences. I've had memories that vanished as soon as I had them, Even now I can't recall the particulars, other than knowing that they've happened in the past. I'm pretty sure I've had some memory work done though, so that might be part of it.

Someone in another thread mentioned a file called TrainHypnoLoss. I've not used it before, but does that file ring any bells?

If you're really concerned, I suggest going and conciously listening to all the hypnosis files you use. See if you can track down the cause that way.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis