Vote MEGA FILE!!!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Vote MEGA FILE!!!

Postby Cubeguru » May 1st, 2005, 7:10 am

to sum it up, its a 'write your own' trigger where you just write down the effects, time period, what type file it is, and after the file, you read it and it becomes inprinted in your subconcious mind and it happens, just write down the effects and it happens after the file or whenever you set the time period to, just make your own file without having to record it.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Dammi » May 1st, 2005, 9:17 am

Sounds very much like the Curse of the Enchanted keyboard.

This file is for anyone, and would be addictive. This is the ultimate file. Whenever you type something, and finish with THE END then the event will happen to you. Eg you can say that you changed into something and then changed back, and you would do so. You could say you had sex and you would do so. There are endlesss possibilitys of fun with this file idea. It could obtain anything, and of course if you didnt say before the end that you changed back to normal the changes would become physical if possible,if not then mental and hallucinated. All would be real to the listener and all is felt and seen and heard.

Should maybe just vote for that one? :P
Dammi

Postby Cubeguru » May 1st, 2005, 3:38 pm

kinda, but not exactly. 1 you dont need a keyboard, 2 it can be anything, a curse, a training, a trigger, anything, not just a type something and it will happen to you, its like all the files in one, that why its a.... MEGA FILE (que the crappy super hero music(dan dada daaaa)) plus its not an experience this thing if you type it, its an if you write it down and read it after the file it can be triggered/alter your mind/alter your hormones/alter your body/experience this file and a lot more...
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Brainiac » May 2nd, 2005, 12:07 am

(que the crappy super hero music(dan dada daaaa))
Shouldn't there be flashes of lightening too? :P
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » May 2nd, 2005, 9:16 am

<<Whenever you type something, and finish with THE END then the event will happen to you.>>

Lightning and thunder are a great idea! Hailstorms of M&Ms. Floods of single-malt scotch. And, for those who live in dilapidated wooden houses, tornadoes of paint.

After I wish to myself all the world's currency, I promise additional tax cuts to everyone.

Of course, they won't have any money. But hey! Nobody can think of all those petty details. :-)

Cubeguru, I applaud your imagination even if I think this particular idea may be unworkable.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Cubeguru » May 2nd, 2005, 10:15 am

Brainiac wrote:
(que the crappy super hero music(dan dada daaaa))
Shouldn't there be flashes of lightening too? :P

no there shouldnt be lightening its super not evil, there should only be lightening with evil things, like me (que the crappy evil music(dan du dada (lightening in the background))now thats evil music and cinematics).
sandy82 wrote:<<Whenever you type something, and finish with THE END then the event will happen to you.>>

Lightning and thunder are a great idea! Hailstorms of M&Ms. Floods of single-malt scotch. And, for those who live in dilapidated wooden houses, tornadoes of paint.

After I wish to myself all the world's currency, I promise additional tax cuts to everyone.

Of course, they won't have any money. But hey! Nobody can think of all those petty details. :-)

Cubeguru, I applaud your imagination even if I think this particular idea may be unworkable.

but it will work!!!! for i am evil and strange, and it will work because i made it up,remember, they have to be evaluated by EMG before they get put up on the voting system, i thought of one previously but it didnt get put up because it was ridiculous, but its on the voting system, so it is possible......muahahahahahahaha(im an evil genius)ha
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby loadedkaos » May 2nd, 2005, 11:11 am

I actually read a book where the author was giving a discussion on hypnosis with lawyers. She decided to hypnotize them. So she had them right down one thing they wanted to change put them under then had them while hypnotized look at what they wrote down for their change and to close their eyes after reading to focus on the idea or concept of their change. Even though it was for a case where hypnosis was involved alot of the lawyers came back as customers.

So I do think your idea has merit. Personally I like my hypnosis a little more rigid though. Don't know why.?!
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby elding » May 2nd, 2005, 12:29 pm

can we stop with all the 'vote for this file, vote for that file' posts? We're all capable of reading what is on the vote listing, you know. Personally, I think such posts should be considered spamming, but thats just me.
elding

Postby Cubeguru » May 2nd, 2005, 6:24 pm

actually its just the files that really have some potential, because some people just want these files to get made, thats what the forum is for anyway, to tell people of our opinions and to just ramble on and on about absolutely nothin', because most of us our psyco's or maybe thats just me.....hehe, anyway, the forum just gives us the right to say whatever we want.
elding wrote: can we stop with all the 'vote for this file, vote for that file' posts? We're all capable of reading what is on the vote listing, you know. Personally, I think such posts should be considered spamming, but thats just me.
but i wont bother you any more cos its off topic a bit.....sorry couldnt help myself hehe
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis