Mismatched voice segments

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Mismatched voice segments

Postby Fluid » July 31st, 2006, 4:23 pm

I know EMG recycles the same induction for each file, and he's smart to do so...unfortunately, it has one drawback. At the end of the induction, when the body of the file starts, sometimes the sudden change in tone/volume is so sudden as to scare me back up for a moment. Guess it's something I'll get used to, but it's very noticable sometimes. :)

(good stuff nonetheless, you won't hear me complaining)
Fluid
Regular
Regular

Re: Mismatched voice segments

Postby EMG » July 31st, 2006, 5:05 pm

Most are pretty good, only a few are really bad, if you can tell me which ones are the worst I'll look into correcting the volume levels.

Fluid wrote:I know EMG recycles the same induction for each file, and he's smart to do so...unfortunately, it has one drawback. At the end of the induction, when the body of the file starts, sometimes the sudden change in tone/volume is so sudden as to scare me back up for a moment. Guess it's something I'll get used to, but it's very noticable sometimes. :)

(good stuff nonetheless, you won't hear me complaining)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fluid » August 8th, 2006, 12:38 pm

So far I've only found the transition noticable on TrigBoundWoman and FeminizingTransformation, though I should check out more of the files I don't have to see if any others need fixing.
Fluid
Regular
Regular

Postby brummie_hypno_slave » August 14th, 2006, 6:53 pm

just thought i'd let you know, the cum torture one is also mismatched

:)
brummie_hypno_slave

Return to General Hypnosis