Suggestions/Requests for new files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Suggestions/Requests for new files?

Postby gornyhuy » August 30th, 2006, 1:21 pm

I've just uploaded my first ever hypnosis file - "Gorny - panty and pussy smell fetish" and i'm looking for suggestions and requests and ideas for new files.

I included some pretty good long inductions and deepeners and I think I did some pretty decent audio processing and vocal effects to make for an effective file - what do you all think?

I tend toward more hetero more vanilla fetishes and self improvement and inner peace/inner development type stuff. Compared to the more overtly gay and more extreme feminization/diaper/similar that predominates on WMM.

Is there an interest out there?
ideas?
gornyhuy

Postby CuriousG » August 30th, 2006, 1:43 pm

Well, the people here tend towards pretty extreme stuff, but your file will probably attract some attention. But, I have to ask, what if the woman has a yeast infection?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gornyhuy » August 30th, 2006, 2:02 pm

:o That would be unfortunate... I'd suggest not sniffing then. :wink:
gornyhuy

Postby AshTR » August 31st, 2006, 12:10 am

How about a TrigEquine file?
AshTR

Postby targetdog » August 31st, 2006, 10:21 am

I'd try this file except for two things. First, I'm not a premium member yet. Second, I don't need a file to experience this effect. :P
targetdog

Postby gornyhuy » August 31st, 2006, 1:01 pm

targetdog wrote:I'd try this file except for two things. First, I'm not a premium member yet. Second, I don't need a file to experience this effect. :P

hehheheeh - me neither, but strengthening these tendecies is always fun.

For premium membership - just go transcribe a script and send it to EMG - 3 months is yours.
gornyhuy

a couple ideas

Postby danyelleinfl » September 22nd, 2006, 5:57 pm

I accualy have a few ideas for some files I'd love to see. The first one would have the male listener go to a health club or gym and work out in a fem type manner (baisicly exercises that a woman would do to enhance her breasts or lower body) but he would be compled to do it in women's work out clothes (sports bra or tank and spandex leggings, bike shorts or capris). The other one I'd like to see would baisicly feminize a man's face. I'm not sure if this one is possible but if I can grow breasts and a female butt I'm sure it could be done.
danyelleinfl

Return to General Hypnosis